Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! (1081 Views)

BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by coolakins(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
The latest news coming from the 3rd largest smartphone distributor in the world and privately owned Chinese mobile company from Beijing, China – Xiaomi, has it that the Windows 10 mobile OS is expected to be incorporated into the Company’s flagship, Xiaomi Mi4.

The Windows 10 mobile OS will allow Mi4 users boot directly into the Windows environment, completely transforming the originally Android smartphone into a windows phone. This will be as a result of the purported availability of Windows 10 ROM will be made available and ‘flashable’ on the Mi4.

This will be quite exciting and give dynamic mobile phone users options of selecting what mobile OS to run on their smart mobile devices. More updates on where to download and flash expected soon on this latest and dynamic development. This is going to be what I call – ‘Windows Mi’!

http://www.softbreedtechnologies.com/windows-10-coming-to-android-phones/

Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by olusogo1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is a gud development, other (major) manufacturers should look into doing this too. customers can make a choice for d one they like.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by pussygotlips: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
good move
Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by Exjoker(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Is tecno and gionee going to follow suit?
Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by dazekid(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Holy shi/tttttttttttttttttt. Satya Nadella is doing shi/t. So when windows 10 drops on mobile, I can get it on an android device(when I say android device, I am not talking about tecno and the likes). Although this is the freshest thing as far as Operating System tech goes, this is probably a mistake as well, I know a lot of people who plan on moving to windows 10 mobiles when they come(from microsoft) and a lot of tech people around the world have the same plans but doing this, I don't need to leave my high end android device for a high end microsoft device and that is sure to have an impact on sales. Microsoft might wake up from this slumber and make the "flashable versions" previews of sorts with some of the key features disabled.
Re: Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! by martineverest(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Same satya nadella dats revolutionisin microsoft after steve ballmer killed it?.....dis is begining of end of android...world is waiting for win 10
xiaomi oppotunity to enter europe and america.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Infinix Hot Or Infinix Zero.fairly Used Cash And Carry. Abuja / How To Buy Airtime With Your Mobile Phone: ACCESS & FIRST Bank Account Holders / Xiaomi Just Launches Mi4i; Packing High-end Features In A $205 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.