Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China (1786 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Akunyun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
A developer in China built an entire 57-storey mixed-use building brick by prefabricated brick at a rate of three full stories a day. The building took only 19 days to complete, according to Gizmodo.
The building has 800 apartments and enough office space for 4,000 people. It was originally planned to be built up to a height of 220 stories, but it was cut down because of concern it was too close to a nearby airport.

The prefab construction is also environmentally friendly, as large sections of the building were built off-site and taken to the building site to be stacked on top of each other. This significantly reduced the number of trips needed to transport the raw materials.

The building was also constructed with China's pollution problem in mind, using quadruple-thick glass and tight "99.9% sealed" construction.

Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by bamog(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided nah aw many years dem use build cocoa house 4 ib city hia?
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by olu77(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Job well done.
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Kagarko(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akunyun:
A developer in China built an entire 57 mixed-use building brick by prefabricated brick at a rate of three full stories a day. The building took only 19 days to complete, according to Gizmodo.
The building has 800 apartments and enough office space for 4,000 people. It was originally planned to be built up to a height of 220 stories, but it was cut down because of concern it was too close to a nearby airport.

The prefab construction is also environmentally friendly, as large sections of the building were built off-site and taken to the buil
ding site to be stacked on top of each other. This significantly reduced the number of trips needed to transport the raw materials.

The building was also constructed with China's pollution problem in mind, using quadruple-thick glass and tight "99.9% sealed" construction.

Nice work and technological advancement .
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Tradesrunner(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na robot do labour for them
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by sigmundfreud(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
I disagree joor.
Not that I don't appreciate their achievement and ingenuity but IT WAS ASSEMBLED in 19 days... not built. Let them tell us the number of months ( or years! ) it took them to fabricate the assembled materials.

2 Likes

Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by sova(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
wow!
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
I doubt that this story is true, cos it doesn't seem possible at all. Even a 2 storey building will be difficult to build within that short time
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by emmadejust(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
people are breaking record of great achievement and inventions everyday.....

inspired mind releases green energy of life..
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
I read this story quite alright but I really do not believe it undecided
19 days
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Emmanuel247(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Okwa China

Sorry for people wey go work for they
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Dominionng(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
The beauty of Dry construction! kiss kiss
Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by missdebs(f): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2015
chinko house-WARNING: occupants are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: A 57 Storey Building Built Within 19 Days In China by Akunyun(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Kagarko:

Nice work and technological advancement .
Abi now....

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 4bedroom +bq,semi terrace Duplex In chevy view Estate Chevron 39m / How Do I Get Bricks For My Building? / Invest In Appreciable Commodity And Expect Return On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.