Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pls Help My Xbox - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help My Xbox (1157 Views)

Wanna Swap My Xbox 360 With Gta V For A Ps3 Console With God Of War 3 / Help! Can't Connect My Xbox 360 To My Phone's Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Xbox by shysteve(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
I recently travelled back to Nigeria to spend a week and i came back to Ghana dis week Monday and also brought my xbox along but to my surprise,the console is not showing on the TV screen.this is a game i still played on monday before my departure,i went to Circle and was directed to a guy who said he will Reboot the console(whatever dat means) or 70cedis even without testing the game to see wat am talking abt.

Pls has anyone eva experienced sumtin like dis?i expected a Nigerian gadget to work directly in Ghana......heeeeeeelp
Re: Pls Help My Xbox by HyDef(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
First of all, I'm assuming this is a 360?

I'm assuming this has to do with the PAL and NTSC broadcasting systems. You can reset your video display options as follows.

-Remove any disc from the tray.
-Turn off your Xbox.
-Turn on your Xbox.
- Hold Y and the R. trigger.

The console should automatically restart and reset to the default display settings.

Is it NTSC or PAL?

(1) (Reply)

See Photo And Tell Which Letter Would Score A Goal / Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed / [TUTORIAL] Download A Game From Google Play To Bypass Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.