Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo (2729 Views)

Singer Small Doctor Beaten Up In Agege Over Refusal To Give Fans Money / Singer Small Doctor Beaten In Agege / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by satinosdiary: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
According to my source, indigenous rapper YBNL Olamide and the local singer, Small doctor are in the studio cooking up something for their fans. The singer who came into limelight after he debuted his song 'Mosquito' has been gushing about the opportunity to release a collaboration with baddoo himself..

Continue to see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/olamide-and-local-singer-small-doctor.html

Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Holatunde007(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
FTC
So happi
#Yimu @ Olamide FT small doctor

Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Ithee(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
O n pe
Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by englishmart(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
last I checked, olamide was a local singer too

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Ithee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Holatunde007:
FTC
So happi
#Yimu @ Olamide FT small doctor
clap for yourself, i'll buy you N5 biskit
Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Holatunde007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ithee:
clap for yourself, i'll buy you N5 biskit

U never chop ba?

Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Op who is a "local" singer?
Re: Olamide And Local Singer, Small Doctor Set To Release A Collabo by Ithee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Holatunde007:

U never chop ba?
I shu b anski u dat

(1) (Reply)

Humorous Actors Star In New Flick, 'snake Boys'[see Photos] / Scandal! Pastor Anselm Madubuko Of Revival Assembly In Alleged Affair Wth K-solo / Munachi Abii Stuns In Afro! Sexy Fox! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.