Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. (3840 Views)

Pictures Of My On Going Building. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
sorry, I repost same picture due to net work challenge.
These are Library building.
thanks.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning all,

Kindly see the progress pictures for the orphanage project...

Best Regards
Bldr. Emmanuel John

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 1:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Sir/Madam,
please, more pictures uploading...

Best Regards!

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good day all,

Kindly see the attached for the orphanage project in progress...
these comprises the Hostel 1, 2, 3 and Library building.

Best Regards.
Bldr. Emmanuel John.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well done, fellow builder.
Please how do I get the materials from the just concluded 45th NIOB National Agm at Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yes, you are welcome builder.
thank you.

You will always have it at your state chapter meeting. Hopefully the next state chapter meeting and possibly from other colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by twinskenny(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello.Engr,

Is.there a need for a dstv distribution or cctv installation on this project?

Kindly contact us 08051355133
Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello Twinskenny!

According to Boq, no need for Dstv distribution and CCTV installation.
Already advice for dstv distribution at the admin and dinning building.

thanks.
Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by twinskenny(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Emason555:
Hello Twinskenny!

According to Boq, no need for Dstv distribution and CCTV installation.
Already advice for dstv distribution at the admin and dinning building.

thanks.
no problem sir. Hoping to worrk with you in the future
Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Compliment of the season!

Sir, uploading of pictures...Auditorium building.

Best Regards.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello Great Nairalanders,

Upload of pictures of Auditorium for your perusal.

1. Painting of the steel roof members
2. Fabrication of trusses
3. Erection and installation of trusses
4. block work commence

thank you.

Regards.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please, apology I repeat pictures.

Pictures for roof carcass and plastering for hostels and library commence.

thank you.

Regards.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good day all,

Its my pleasure to inform you that Orphanage Home Project has come to practical completion/handing over 25th October, 2016.

Kindly find attached photos for your perusal.

We give God Almighty the Glory! AMEN.

Best Regards.

Re: Construction of Orphanage Project/Home on Going.. by Emason555(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please, uploading of more pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Estate For Sale In Asaba, Delta State. Contact 09058818181 / Fairly Used Fabricated Paint Mixing Machine / Newly Built House For Rent In Owerri North(naze)imo state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.