Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN (970 Views)

Yes Am Single / Nneka123 Pleas Tell Me A Yes :-( / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by pinkycute(f): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok guys, let's share our experience here...

You know))) being accused of something you have no clue about ( Is like, walking on top of a sea ) and ur accusers are being so determined, forcing you to accept the fault of which you know fully well that, you are not quilt of, however" lack of trust can lead to that aswel, but it's so painful and unacceptable to be accused wrongly...

So tell me guys, how do you escaped the narrow road and how do you Feel of such act

For me))) Mine was heartache, unbelievable, awkward and I can't believe I nearing lost my job for it angry I felt like waking up from my dream but quite unfortunately, I wasn't sleepy and the all drama was happening in front of me Life and Fresh angry well, thank God for my helper that came for my rescue at that moment... If not**** I would've be ******* Ok, Your turn!!...
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by kilokeys(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2015
yea.. almost everytime.. bt i don't try too hard to defend myself.. i move on like i dont care..

chirp in a word or two.. and thats it..

you tend to lose more respect when u defend urself sometimes
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by Lilyomi(f): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:
yea.. almost everytime.. bt i don't try too hard to defend myself. i move on like i dont care..

was accused of datin a guy. truth never came out. My dad was soo disappointed
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by kilokeys(m): 1:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Lilyomi:

hmmm.. that could outgrown.. when u hit 27.. it wouldnt matter who uve dated or not..

and when u get seriously involved with someone serious.. u could still clear the air. tell him u never did. you might be surprised he has forgotten
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by Tallesty1(m): 1:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Too bad
Lilyomi:

I dunno why parents easily believe such accusations
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by pinkycute(f): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2015
At that moment...
Silence will be ur best companion angry
Confusion will be ur best friend sad
While fear will race ur heartbeat cry

kilokeys:
yea.. almost everytime.. bt i don't try too hard to defend myself.. i move on like i dont care..

Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by kilokeys(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
At that moment...
Silence will be ur best companion angry
Confusion will be ur best friend sad
While fear will race ur heartbeat cry

if its nt life threatening.. i just exhale. and let it be.
esp if the accuser isn't / doesn't wanna listen.
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Was once accused of stealing a laptop.
Ridiculous!

No evidence!
The _nigga just felt like disgracing me.
No evidence to confirm or attest to the fact that I was d one.
Just mere intuition.
Seems he has a grudge on me.
Based on beef (abi na turkey)

It turned out good.
Think d system was eventually found later in his room.

Most embarrassing day ever!
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by pinkycute(f): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Really embarrassing and ridiculous...
Accusing of stealing in public might lead to dead but thank God, urs is confirm without no violent...

LogoDWhiz:
Was once accused of stealing a laptop.
Ridiculous!

No evidence!
The _nigga just felt like disgracing me.
No evidence to confirm or attest to the fact that I was d one.
Just mere intuition.
Seems he has a grudge on me.
Based on beef (abi na turkey)

It turned out good.
Think d system was eventually found later in his room.

Most embarrassing day ever!
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
Really embarrassing and ridiculous...
Accusing of stealing in public might lead to dead but thank God, urs is confirm without no violent...

Lol!

Yeah. That's true tho.

I can't but laugh when I remember the incident again.

When he accused me, I was just smiling.
I need something was wrong. Like a foul play.
Just played my cool. And everything gor sorted out.

Just didn't like the publicity when the situation started.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by centmichael101(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2015
I was accused of have to much money!!
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by danbrowndmf(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
It
Happened to Me last 2weeks inside school,am roundn up My ND Project
wen.me n my fwend was in my department wen lyk 12guys rounded ous
up(Cultist) telln ous we want to kill there executional,at 1st it sounds
lyk normal charge frm cultist,leta on i call one of my hommie who is
part of them,me n my friend left the school premesis n they were still
waitn for ous at the school gate,they took ous to a place hv never been b4 through out My time in dt school,inshot we were nearly shot but a friend n God rescue ous n these issue was resolved den they knew we were been mistaken for someone else!

*DANBROWN*
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by pinkycute(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Abeg play reach my side small nahhhh grin

centmichael101:
I was accused of have to much money!!
Re: Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN by coolebux(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm being accused of solipsism/egocentrism even now.

#godwin

(1) (Reply)

Hello! / - / I Want To Meet Gabrywyl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.