Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! (1353 Views)

Fred Amata Recovers Car Stolen At Gun Point / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by nuelzy: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Am in anambra and so bored and tired of staying at home..i have tried searching for jobs myself but i found none...i made contact with friends but no one gave me any feed back..am tired,frustrated and irritated by my present state..if you reside in anambra and u know where i can be employed pls let me know.
.....my number is 07065045684

specifications:
....sales person or any salary paying job that demands no high qualification..tnx in advance
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by EngrRolly(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2015
I am terribly pained at ur predicament..look around you,I tink there is sometin that u can venture in

According to the goons in the street,anyway is a way!
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Good. More resources for me.
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2015
nuelzy:
Am in anambra and so bored and tired of staying at home..i have tried searching for jobs myself but i found none...i made contact with friends but no one gave me any feed back..am tired,frustrated and irritated by my present state..if you reside in anambra and u know where i can be employed pls let me know.
.....my number is 07065045684

specifications:
....sales person or any salary paying job that demands no high qualification..tnx in advance

I feel so sorry for u....but never give up, one day u wil surely find a job my friend..juz be strong and keep going wink
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Wizzz: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Truth is, God knows his children. It's only a matter of time smiley

But if you commit suicide you'll see what I'll do to you angry

1 Like

Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2015
You loose more when you take your own life. Start something... And stop thinking of abomination.
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Other people have it worse. Some people don't even have a home. Atleast you have a home. So e people are fighting for their last breath right now why you want to waste yours. Always remember one thing, no condition is permanent. The only thing constant is change itself.

1 Like

Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Eyenelijah: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Nsu! You wont do it!
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by centmichael101(m): 3:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Suicide that bad
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by nuelzy: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
Other people have it worse. Some people don't even have a home. Atleast you have a home. So e people are fighting for their last breath right now why you want to waste yours. Always remember one thing, no condition is permanent. The only thing constant is change itself.

but ppl are making mockery of me...like am one lazy dude..and some wan turn me to their slave all because am always at home...its heart-wrecking
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
nuelzy:
but ppl are making mockery of me...like am one lazy dude..and some wan turn me to their slave all because am always at home...its heart-wrecking
here's a little advice, the sooner you stop giving a shi...t about what people think the better your life will be. Don't give a shi...t what they say, you know yourself better then anyone so let's no one definition of you becomes your reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by nuelzy: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
here's a little advice, the sooner you stop giving a shi...t about what people think the better your life will be. Don't give a shi...t what they say, you know yourself better then anyone so let's no one definition of you becomes your reality.

i dnt really give a mess what ppl say about me just that this side...a guy must either be schooling or working..and doing neither is really telling on me...rokky..just put me in prayer aiit...use Emmanuel..its my name
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:

Exactly...........Was in the same Shitty situation until I decided to TURN IT ALL OFF!!! Don't regret it at all......... Living my Life..... cool cool
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
nuelzy:
i dnt really give a mess what ppl say about me just that this side...a guy must either be schooling or working..and doing neither is really telling on me...rokky..just put me in prayer aiit...use Emmanuel..its my name
ok I will. Just take it easy. smiley
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2015
suxxman:

Exactly...........Was in the same Shitty situation unitl I decided to TURN IT ALL OFF!!! Don't regret it at all......... Living my Life..... cool cool
trust me I use to care a lot what people thought as well especially people close to me. Now I don't give a two cent anymore what anyone thinks and I mean anyone. Its so liberating.
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
trust me I use to care a lot what people thought as well especially people close to me. Now I don't give a two cent anymore what anyone thinks and I mean anyone. Is so,liberating.

Two cents ke?? I dont give a fuc.king One cent sis...... They're ON THEIR OWN.......
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
suxxman:

Two cents ke?? I dont give a fuc.king One cent sis...... They're ON THEIR OWN.......
hahahahahhha grin you the man join the club. wink
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahahhha grin you the man join the club. wink

Already There........ NA WE GET FRONT SEATS.......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
@OP, you still alive?

If you are, just hang in there some more.

A lotta people are faced with situations worse than yours on a daily basis.
Besides, committing suicide ain't gonna help ya,trust me, you'll wish you didn't.
Re: Am At A Point Of Considering SUICIDE!!!! by judedwriter(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!! Be bold like a lion and don't give up no matter d pressure. Some of d most successful folks were horrible failures but they neva gave up.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair / Check Out Rihanna With Her BFF Melissa Forde, As They Rocks Matching Outfit At N / OMG!!! See What Cynthia Morgan And Burna Boy Are Doing Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.