Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere (27976 Views)

Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by sassysatino: 5:19am On Mar 19, 2015
I mean what is this...Totally awkward!

And I am sure y'all agree..Junkee Fashion

https://instagram.com/p/0X86P_Edyi/?taken-by=halimabubakar

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by jeffizy(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2015
[size=17pt] Even the turkey and his senior partner, the peacock, will both turn green with envy seeing Halima in this canopy of a dress. cheesy [/size]

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2015
e don wey she dey learn to dress good.
She just no sabi.. Period!
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2015
It was once called "colour riot", a fashion faux pas. It came back reinvented some odd years ago as "colour blocking", the new haute couture.

Fashionistas and the media should make up their minds because I'm steadily confused. Stripes on stripes is now the in-thing whereas I always got laughed at for mixing them.

6 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2015
My eyes almost went blind cos of d color. Dis gal dey fall my hand big tym...chaii..luv d skirt tho

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Eye glass...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Margauxluv(f): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
jeffizy:
Even the turkey and his senior partner, the peacock will both turn green with envy seeing Halima in this canopy of a dress. cheesy

kia!!!lmao..guy u r wicked

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by 7footre(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chai...
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Missmossy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ewww lipsrsealed
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by jessiecah(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kai, too crowded
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by switdil(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oshi

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Crocz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is she rainbow?
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by sexyglow(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fashion of life
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by may01(f): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
She looks tacky
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by joystickextendr: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
What a dumb combo

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ojuju Calabar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Peacock[/size]
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Looking like big bird from Sesame street.

She should have won black shoes and gotten rid of the shades.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by candidbabe(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
what is this.
spits on thread.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Misogynist2014(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD, LOOKS LIKE A BABOON. angry
She try! grin
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by iyatrustee(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
I imagine how she go dey reflect for inside sun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Akbee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
colour riot
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
That's a kaleidoscope if I ever saw one.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
sassysatino:
I mean what is this...Totally awkward!

And I am sure y'all agree..Junkee Fashion

https://instagram.com/p/0X86P_Edyi/?taken-by=halimabubakar
once an mgbeke, always an mgbeke.

1 Like

Ogwumagana...That's what you become when you date Emeka Ike.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by steppin: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Notice mi
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
kinda cute.

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by XBLadez: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mallam will always be mallam, if you like spell it backwards

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by Lildreezy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
later she go begin they bind evil spirit wey dey village because say husband never come....

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere by MissAdeife(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Masquerade .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majid Michel Ministering In ZOE Church Recently (Photos) / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo / D'prince Omoba's Son Is Grown Up Already (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.