Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex (763 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex / Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex / Doctors Warn Kim Kardashian To Stop Having Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex by Endougs(m): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2015
When some of us aren't having any sex at all, Kim Kardashian is having too much of it. Lucky woman...lol. The reality star said she'd been warned by her doctor to cut down on how much sex she's having. She claimed in a bid to get pregnant, she and Kanye have been having sex up to 15 times a day. When some of us aren't having any sex at all, Kim Kardashian is having too much of it. Lucky woman...lol.

The reality star said she'd been warned by her doctor to cut down on how much sex she's having. She claimed in a bid to get pregnant, she and Kanye have been having sex up to 15 times a day.

I die! Which man can go 15 times a day? If I hear...

"I've done everything so perfect to try and get pregnant. There's a list of things you shouldn't be doing and I was perfect for eight to 10 months and now I don't understand.

"I'm going to do everything that I want to do and that includes going platinum. Hopefully I will get pregnant doing all the wrong things. I'm totally changing my tactics. I'm over it. I'm over trying, overthinking it, hence why I dyed my hair blonde.'

http://endougs..com/2015/03/kim-kardashians-doctor-warns-her-shes.html?m=1

Re: Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex by jeffizy(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2015
They are really bad eggs.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex by Endougs(m): 5:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Are they dogs
Re: Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Where have you heard this before?

Kim this Kim that
Re: Kim Kardashian's Doctor Warns Her She's Having Too Much Sex by derrick333(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol,Kim k,dats wat makes ha who she is now,(celeb) aw d doctor take kno? Abi punny gt gauge ?

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Desmond Elliot At The Premiere Of ‘while You Slept / Paul Okoye Of The Psquare Fame May Want A Split... / Amazing Reply From Muhammad Ali On What's He Going To Do After Boxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.