Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Music Review: How We Digested Choc Boiz “summer Time" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Review: How We Digested Choc Boiz “summer Time" (540 Views)

Jesse Jags Back To Choc Boiz / M.I X Ice Prince X Jesse Jagz - Summer Time / New Music : M.I FT Ice Prince & Jese Jagz - Summer Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Review: How We Digested Choc Boiz “summer Time" by nhop: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Few listens in, as it is necessary or required before weighing considerably and fairly in on new releases, be it albums or music singles, we’re taking time out to dissect the coming together again of Choc Boiz‘s finests; MI, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz and Loose Kaynon on “Summer Time”.

Whoever thought their glory days as a unit is over should have a re-think, as the heavyweights have released(leaked) a solid hip-hop offering.

Loose opens up( after lil’ pep talk) with a bold “the thing about the grind is/you treat it like these girls treat love/my nigga/you don’t stop until you find it”, and going by how far they’ve come in the industry, it’s a testament to the fact that they’ve not gotten enough….they want more!

He(Loose) goes on to deliver a solid verse full of quite a number of punches, in which he drops the impressive “you know where to find us/movement’s so presidential/they put their phones out and try to vine us”.

Our dear Ice Prince then takes the baton with a lot of braggadocio in his verse. He did his thing and didn’t fail to make references or take shots at their ‘haters’ and detractors. It’s becoming too much of a recurrent theme in his music lately,and who can blame him considering the amount of flak he gets from rap fans and critics alike, but he managed to pull it off considerably well.

Then comes the impressive Chairman. Well,what can we say….he’s indeed excellent(when he cares to be). A verse full of punches, humorously even, he delivered unarguably the best 16s on the joint. Quite rightly, he declares on his verse’s opening “thank God for blessing mo’ me and my brothers”, which yeah,is a gracious statement given their meteoric rise to fame in the industry.

If this release is anything to go by, then we’ll be leading the line to get the collaborative effort they’ll put out.

We wish the impeccable Jesse Jagz spit on this too though, other than the chorus he handled.

A great effort regardless.

http://nexthop.com.ng/review-how-we-digested-cbns-summer-time/
Re: Music Review: How We Digested Choc Boiz “summer Time" by franklincn(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
impressive song

(1) (Reply)

Can Yorubas Tell Me The Lyrics Of This Song? / VIDEO: Timaya – Gbagam Ft. Phyno & Deettii / VIDEO: Chuddy K – Go Down Ft. Daddy Showkey & Dreybeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.