Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

List Of 100 Ip Addresses For Top Wordpress Blog Hackers - Who Is Hacking You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of 100 Ip Addresses For Top Wordpress Blog Hackers - Who Is Hacking You? (468 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered, Why Are Web Addresses In English? / Unilag.edu.ng And Xvideos.com Made The List Of 100 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Free 1000 Email Addresses For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of 100 Ip Addresses For Top Wordpress Blog Hackers - Who Is Hacking You? by Gbaliks: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Fellow webmasters, these are good news for anyone of you who owns a website or blog whether its running on wordpress or any other blogging platform. While searching in google search, i stumbled upon a post where the author shared the long list of 100 hacker ip addresses which is useful to know who is trying to hack your site. Many of them come as members or commenting with hidden ideas while others will try to log in without your knowledge. When I checked the list and compared it with my logs, gosh I had to block all of them on the list in cPanel. Worth to read if you own a site or plan to own one. .
Just sharing

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Bloggers Needed / Adsense Account Activation In Less Than 3 Hours. / JSP Plans Big Social Media Event For 100 Bloggers In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.