Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread (34824 Views)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by lucksonlight(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
TK16:
I got 183 in JAmb. Is it accepted for science education?
. Yes it is but u nid 2 score very high in putme because education courses re becoming competitive. Goodluck
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by lucksonlight(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
somito121:
I have someone who scored 195 for accountancy does she have any chance. And when is the post ume coming up. Please I need quick response.
. Yea,with 80 nd above,she will hv a good of gaining admission nd dont 4get,THE *GOD FACTOR*. D date 4 d putme hasn't been announced yet.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
TK16:
I got 183 in JAmb. Is it accepted for science education?

you have a chance cause you are eligible for post utme considering that 180 is the cut off for education courses. But you also have to score very high
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
can I combine both My SSCE waec and my GCE waec together.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
can I combine both My SSCE waec and my GCE waec together.

yea,you can
just that you have to pay extra for making use of 2 results
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by TK16(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
lucksonlight:
. Yes it is but u nid 2 score very high in putme because education courses re becoming competitive. Goodluck
pls wats is d difference between comp. Sc eduaction and computer science?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by lucksonlight(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2015
TK16:
pls wats is d difference between comp. Sc eduaction and computer science?
d difference is nt much is jus dat som1 studying comp. Sc edu will hv 2 offer dsame comp. Sci courses nd edu courses like edu101,edu103 nd its lyk, cos u will b trained 2 b a computer sciencist nd also an educationist.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
jennyblash:

yea,you can
just that you have to pay extra for making use of 2 results

Thanks, but like how much?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by TK16(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
lucksonlight:
d difference is nt much is jus dat som1 studying comp. Sc edu will hv 2 offer dsame comp. Sci courses nd edu courses like edu101,edu103 nd its lyk, cos u will b trained 2 b a computer sciencist nd also an educationist.
thanks big time mehnnn. I guess, I just have to read hard and pray that my 183 gets me admitted.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by lucksonlight(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
TK16:
thanks big time mehnnn. I guess, I just have to read hard and pray that my 183 gets me admitted.
. Yea, i wish u best of luck. If u hv any question concerning unizik always feel free to ask me.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
chukwubuzor123:

Thanks, but like how much?

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by lucksonlight(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Gud morning , noble zikites nd aspirants of unizik. I greet the noble nature in u
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Charlesschools: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Want to gain admission into UNIZIK and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08160433274 or 08153049342...
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by WisdomCanada(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
jennyblash:
Hi,this is to inform all Unizik 2015/2016 aspirants that they can post their questions about the admission process and any relevant information will be posted here for y'all.

Wishing success to those that are yet to write their jamb exams and Good luck to those who are done with theirs when checking the result.
Jenny my kid bro scored 197 and he applied for banking and finance, any hope?

Welcome to the University of the Moment!!!

For those who want to change to another course
but do not really know the courses offered in
unizik. A comprehensive list has been provided
below.
AGRICULTURE
» Agric Economics and Extension
» Animal Science and Production
» Crop Science and Horticulture
» Forestry and Wildlife
» Soil Science
MEDICINE
» Anaesthesiology
» Anatomy
» Chemical Pathology
» Community Medicine
» GMP_PRIMARY HELAT
» Haematology
» Histopathology
» Human Physiology
» Medical Library
» Medicine
» Micro Biology_Parasitology
» Obstetrics and Gynaecology
» Opthamology
» Paediatrics
» Radiology
» Surgery
Arts
» African and Asian Studies
» English
» History and International Studies
» Linguistics
» Modern European Languages
» Music
» Philosophy
» Religion and Human Relations
» Theatre Arts
Environmental Sciences » Architecture
» Building
» Environmental Management
» Estate Management
» Fine and Applied Arts
» Geography and Meteorology
» Quantity Surveying
» Surveying and Geoinformatics
Pharmaceutical Sciences » Pharmaceutical
Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
» Human Biochemistry
» Pharmacology
» Anatomy
>Physiology
ENGINEERING
» Agric and BioResource Engineering
» Chemical Engineering
» Civil Engineering
» Electrical Engineering
» Electronic and Computer Engineering
» Industrial and Production Engineering
» Mechanical Engineering
» Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
» Polymer and Textiles Engineering
Health Science and Technology » Medical
Laboratory Science
» Medical Rehabilitation
» Nursing Sciences
» Radiography
Physical Sciences » Computer Science
» Geological Sciences
» Mathematics
» Physics and Industrial Physics
» Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Bio-sciences
» Applied Biochemistry
» Applied Microbiology and Brewing
» Botany
» Parasitology and Entomology
» zoology
Social Sciences » Economics
» Mass Communication
» Political Science
» psychology
» Sociology/Anthropology
LAW » Commercial and Property Law
» International Law
» Law
» Private and Public Law
Education
» Adult Education
» Early Childhood and Primary Education
» Education Management and Policy
» Educational Foundation
» Guidance and Counselling
» Human Kinetics and Health Education
» Library and Information Science
» Science Education
» Vocational Education
Management Sciences » Accountancy
» Banking and Finance
» Business Administration
» Cooperative Economics
» Entrepreneurial Studies
» Marketing
» Public Administration

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by WisdomCanada(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jenny my kid bro scored 197 in jamb and he applied for banking and finance, any hope?
jennyblash:
Hi,this is to inform all Unizik 2015/2016 aspirants that they can post their questions about the admission process and any relevant information will be posted here for y'all.

Wishing success to those that are yet to write their jamb exams and Good luck to those who are done with theirs when checking the result.

Welcome to the University of the Moment!!!

For those who want to change to another course
but do not really know the courses offered in
unizik. A comprehensive list has been provided
below.
AGRICULTURE
» Agric Economics and Extension
» Animal Science and Production
» Crop Science and Horticulture
» Forestry and Wildlife
» Soil Science
MEDICINE
» Anaesthesiology
» Anatomy
» Chemical Pathology
» Community Medicine
» GMP_PRIMARY HELAT
» Haematology
» Histopathology
» Human Physiology
» Medical Library
» Medicine
» Micro Biology_Parasitology
» Obstetrics and Gynaecology
» Opthamology
» Paediatrics
» Radiology
» Surgery
Arts
» African and Asian Studies
» English
» History and International Studies
» Linguistics
» Modern European Languages
» Music
» Philosophy
» Religion and Human Relations
» Theatre Arts
Environmental Sciences » Architecture
» Building
» Environmental Management
» Estate Management
» Fine and Applied Arts
» Geography and Meteorology
» Quantity Surveying
» Surveying and Geoinformatics
Pharmaceutical Sciences » Pharmaceutical
Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
» Human Biochemistry
» Pharmacology
» Anatomy
>Physiology
ENGINEERING
» Agric and BioResource Engineering
» Chemical Engineering
» Civil Engineering
» Electrical Engineering
» Electronic and Computer Engineering
» Industrial and Production Engineering
» Mechanical Engineering
» Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
» Polymer and Textiles Engineering
Health Science and Technology » Medical
Laboratory Science
» Medical Rehabilitation
» Nursing Sciences
» Radiography
Physical Sciences » Computer Science
» Geological Sciences
» Mathematics
» Physics and Industrial Physics
» Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Bio-sciences
» Applied Biochemistry
» Applied Microbiology and Brewing
» Botany
» Parasitology and Entomology
» zoology
Social Sciences » Economics
» Mass Communication
» Political Science
» psychology
» Sociology/Anthropology
LAW » Commercial and Property Law
» International Law
» Law
» Private and Public Law
Education
» Adult Education
» Early Childhood and Primary Education
» Education Management and Policy
» Educational Foundation
» Guidance and Counselling
» Human Kinetics and Health Education
» Library and Information Science
» Science Education
» Vocational Education
Management Sciences » Accountancy
» Banking and Finance
» Business Administration
» Cooperative Economics
» Entrepreneurial Studies
» Marketing
» Public Administration

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by nairaarea: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Free UNIZIK Post Utme past questions are now available at http://chssag..com/
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Jenny my kid bro scored 197 in jamb and he applied for banking and finance, any hope?

with a good putme score he can make it
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Vanchylex(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
can a science student who don't have geography be admitted to study economics? Maths, Eng, Econs, .......Phy, Chem, F/maths,
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by chuddy1: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
I scored 242 in my jamb.. banking and finance .what do I need to score in my post jamb to be admitted.....tnx
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beware of scammers!!!!! Unizik Post-utme form is not out for 2015/2016 session. When is it release, it shall b communicated to you through the school website. www.unizik.edu.ng

For more info.....Visit<http://www.guru9ja.com> for latest post-utme form update
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by ezychris(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello Jenny, how are you. Please am an ND graduate, I'll like to know procedures to follow in order to get admission to study Medical Laboratory Science using my ND certificate.
Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezychris:
Hello Jenny, how are you. Please am an ND graduate, I'll like to know procedures to follow in order to get admission to study Medical Laboratory Science using my ND certificate.
Thanks

you mean through DE,right?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Registration Forms Are Available Nationwide. Eligible candidates for the 2015 Post UTME screening exercise should note that the registration pins can be generated through etranzact from any branch of Fidelity Bank, UBA, Zenith bank, Diamond bank, Access bank, First Bank, Enterprise bank, and GTBank nationwide at the cost of N2000 only . . NOTE!!! THE CODE TO BE USED AS AN ACCESS TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL IS A PIN AND NOT A SCRATCH CARD. THE PIN CAN BE GENERATED THROUGH eTRANZANCT

. . Walk into any of the aforementioned banks in your area and tell their staff that you want a "Unizik Post UTME pin" generated for you.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Billyzone4: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
jennyblash:

CAN i combine my 2014 neco result and my 2015 waec result for unizik computer science pls i await your quick reply
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Bobbieydeey: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
I got 220 in jamb, but I didn't choose unizik in my jamb can I still get the form?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by johnwilliams2036: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hey there! Do not wait till another year and don't forfeit your jamb, post jamb and accomodation fees. Be wise!!! For admission runs contact mr. williams on 07019968373 or message at www.facebook.com/johnwilliams2036 to negotiate, it is 100% sure, we have proofs and testimonies to backup. Your admission is sure.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Billyzone4:

CAN i combine my 2014 neco result and my 2015 waec result for unizik computer science pls i await your quick reply

yea,sure
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by jennyblash(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bobbieydeey:
I got 220 in jamb, but I didn't choose unizik in my jamb can I still get the form?

its not advisable but you might want to risk it
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Billyzone4: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
jennyblash:

yea,sure
how pls need it urgently b4 i register for the utme and pls confirm again. thanks . awaitin your quick reply
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by Billyzone4: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
jennyblash:

pls what the difference between computer science and electronical eng and computer science
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by simba1: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bro, do u know Unizik is a federal Uni?
Do you know that its very popular?
Do you know that, they get the third most choosed Uni for this year?
Do you knw that they are amongst the most sought after?
So why shud dey look for more candidates, when they did all they could to reduce their numbers by setting varying cutoffs
Bobbieydeey:
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread by CBNIM: 2:38am On Aug 21, 2015
jennyblash:

its not advisable but you might want to risk it
please kindly notify us when the DE form is out also. Have some one who is in dire need of the info. thanks.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.