Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach (387 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Maybe 30 minutes a day of Igbo tuition, this is for free - God will reward you. It is volunteering and keeping the vibrant Igbo culture alive. I am 21 and do not speak Igbo as I was born and raised in the UK and my parents did not teach me! am interested in learning, please drop me your number or email and we can communicate via whatsapp and phone?
IF POSSIBLE
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach by SuperSuave(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
IgboUK:
Maybe 30 minutes a day of Igbo tuition, this is for free - God will reward you. It is volunteering and keeping the vibrant Igbo culture alive. I am 21 and do not speak Igbo as I was born and raised in the UK and my parents did not teach me! am interested in learning, please drop me your number or email and we can communicate via whatsapp and phone?
IF POSSIBLE
GOD BLESS YOU

You go hold grin

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness / Facts! / The Meaning Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.