Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

SAP Material Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SAP Material Needed (1078 Views)

Ifrs Material Needed, Pls / I Need A Job As Sap Material Management Certified Consultant / Shl Material Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAP Material Needed by waoosa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2009
Does anyone have material for a a beginner of SAP.

Advise needed on course to start with. I want to pursue a Career in SAP and need advise where to start.
Re: SAP Material Needed by epain(f): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2009
hi Vaishali, was thinking of starting a course in oracle, then a friend of mine tried to talk me into SAP. i actually wanted to pop the question on nairaland till i saw ur ur post wich is very helpful. Then pls i have these questions to ask.
1. Whats the full meaning of SAP?
2. Am i right tio think that SAP is almopst or the same as a CRM(Customer relationship management system)?
3. am a nigerian in nigeria, where and how do u think i can get trained for this.?
4. i just graduated 4rm computer science with no work experience do u think its the right time for it?.
5. pls can u tell list the prices in dollars.
Re: SAP Material Needed by vaishalis(f): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2009
Hi Dear ,

I am awaiting your reply,

Regards,
Vaishali
Re: SAP Material Needed by FBS: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
congrats on your graduation.
you can check http://www.sap.com/about/index.epx
and/or remember google should be one of your best friends. wink
Re: SAP Material Needed by visitor30(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2009
@Poster,
there is already a thread dat dealt extensively on SAP
You can check out the link below About SAP?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149807.0.html

I'm sure you will get all the answers you need.
Goodluck,
Re: SAP Material Needed by basking4me: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
Are you are in need of Certification Dumps (Past & Current Questions) & Study materials/Simulations to prepare for your forth coming Exams

on the following topics and more, Just send me a mail stating the particular course dumps & materials you need to my mail box

ayocatty@yahoo.com

PMBOK study guide and Exam Dumps (PMP)
ITIL
CISCO
IBM
HP
CISA
A+
NETWORK+
PROJECT+
CISSP
OCA, OCP, OCM
LINUX+
SCJP
SAP, SAP/r3 etc

I have a large database of these dumps and more current ones to give you fast track grasp to
Ensure you face and conquer the certification examination in only one attempt
It will be delivered in either electronic form or as couriered package to you.

Basking4me
ayocatty@yahoo.com

NB: I can give u a lot of study materials on SAP, they all come at a token price. Get in touch, do me a mail.
Re: SAP Material Needed by vaishalis(f): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2009
Hello everyone,

Any new update on SAP?
Re: SAP Material Needed by Agnela: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2009
Hey Hi, Can anyone guide which is the best institute to learn SAP and get certified as well but at cheaper cost

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Nddc 2015 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Open Till March 13th 2015 / Begging In The Street Now Advanced To Corporate Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.