Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 (1127 Views)

Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts / All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One / Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 by sonuwaje: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Hello,Please beware of Slot Saka Tinubu, VI for damaging my samsumg s4 phone with poor repairs of the cracked screen. They ended up destroying phones given to them for repairs and most times try to arm twist unsuspecting customers to repay for such services. This is not fair so guard against it. Inshort, i do not think they are better than the road side repairers. Please dont be decieved by the brand name SLOT.I took my samsumg s4 with a minor crack on the screen to SLOT at Saka Tinubu VI because i felt they were reliable and professional in their conduct with customers. On arrival, one UZOR who called himself the chief engineer walked up to me and said he could replace the screen for =N=10,000 which i paid. He replaced the screen and handed it back to me after 45mins with a service recipt. However, i later found out that the keyboard weren't functioning as they were in addition to a bronwnish color spreading from the top left hand corner of the screen. I went back to UZOR of SLOT Saka Tinubu VI to complain and he said, the brownish color was as a result of water. I explained that water didnt get to my phone. He and his supervisor then requested me to augment the cost of re-replacing the screen with about =N=15000 as my share of it. But i knew my phones didnt get close to water so i contacted the branch manager MR JOHNSON who intervened but ended up still requesting me to pay for a bad job done by uzor of SLOT saka tinubu VI? That's most unfair. I had to collect the phone and went the MICROSTATION close-by where i asked what could have led to the bronish screen?. i was told it was possibly from the fake screen they used plus the process of replacing it. Please the general public should take note of this bad service rendered at SLOT SAKA TINUBU VI and avoid going there for repairs. Do not take your phones there for repairs especially samsung product because they're wicked, insensitive, incompetent with very poor customer service. Even the manager was not helpful. Please beware of this SLOT branch
Re: Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
My bro, infact, its all slots nation wide, from selling of fake accessories to repackaging already used phones to mediocre technicians. . . I hope you phone is ok now
Re: Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2015
beatsbug:
My bro, infact, its all slots nation wide, from selling of fake accessories to repackaging already used phones to mediocre technicians. . . I hope you phone is ok now
be wise those people are fake
Re: Beware Of Slot Saka Tinubu Vi Branch For Destroying My Samsumg S4 by Babalegba(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Normally I would not bash a company but sadly when it comes to repairs Slot are cowboys. I went to them with a faulty bb that I bought new from them and was told it was not repairable, I then went inside the computer village and a bloke repaired it in thirty minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry ‘venice’ Images Leaks Online Again / For Those Who Don't Know : Infinix X507 Official Lollipop Is Here / Oops! Microsoft Accidentally Leaks Lumia 950 And 950XL Windows 10 Phone Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.