Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original (739 Views)

How To Check If Your Memory Card Is Original With An Android App / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / How Much Is Original 16 Or 32gb Memory Card Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original by bruno419(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Dear nairalanders,a friend of mine recently sent me a Samsung galaxy s5 from Abuja and asked me to pay in 80k into his account which I did.. Ever since he sent the phone I have been checking the features, it has a Google play, it accepts android apps like BBM nd whatsapp, the air gesture is working but the problem is that when ever I want to activate the finger print lock it will bring out password option and the camera quality is too poor compared to my s4...

I will put up some pics
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original by banjicom(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2015
It is fake,
Download cpu z from google playstore and check out the phone spec and compare it to the one online.

Or

Remove the battery and insert it back, press the home button, the volume down key and the power button together simultaneously.

Upload the screenshot and let see.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original by Nsonaso(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
bruno419:
Dear nairalanders,a friend of mine recently sent me a Samsung galaxy s5 from Abuja and asked me to pay in 80k into his account which I did.. Ever since he sent the phone I have been checking the features, it has a Google play, it accepts android apps like BBM nd whatsapp, the air gesture is working but the problem is that when ever I want to activate the finger print lock it will bring out password option and the camera quality is too poor compared to my s4...

I will put up some pics
Check for S-voice Samsung clone doesn't come with S-voice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Maga
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original by Thayay(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just go to settings->apps->all....if u see mtk***,then it's fake

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting Your Phone / Àdvice; A Blackberry Phone To Buy With N17000 / MTN Network Service Is Down In ZARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.