Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). (6746 Views)

QUEENZHAIR Boutique-shop For Exotic Human Hair Weaves,wigs And Closures!!! / Premium Custom Printed Tshirts,apparel And More / Amazing Deals On Karen Ubani Apparel Outfits...prices From NGN 3,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
DebyD Apparel Boutique is a mobile boutique which caters for both men and women, who are looking for contemporary yet comfortable clothing, shoes, bags and accessories. We are involved in both wholesale and retail clothing's. Our Collections ranges from Calvein Klein, Zara. George, Very J etc. Our prices are moderate. A trial will convince you.
See some of our collections
Tel: 08185391880 or 25d43f96

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Give us a call today and we will not disappoint you.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
its only kings and queens that shops from us.
See this picture.

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another sets of clothes.
08185391880 oe 25d43f96
waiting.............

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
This suit is up for grabs
Zac and Rachel.

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
You will love it when you see it
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Boltit(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
@debydee pls can u b giving me stuffs to sell and pay after sale.i av customers dat are really interested in buying but funds az bin d bane of d matter.pls
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
lets talk. you can send me a mail
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
To God be the glory just like yesterday DebyD Apparel Boutique is plus 1.
Like a dream.
Father i thank you for your mercies and favor.

1 Like

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fellow nairalanders kindly keep in touch i will be sharing how i started my boutique with just #15000.
May be i should change the title.

1 Like

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Boltit(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
debbydee:
lets talk. you can send me a mail
what is ur mail ma.if u dont want to post it to public.Mine is elizatun18@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
you can send the mail to adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
In my earlier post i said i was going to explain how i started my boutique with less than 15000. Now the story is this. I studied computer science education form the prestigious Ondo state university Akungba Akoko Ondo State. My dream is to establish a standard educational institution i.e A school but i really don't have enough capital. I discussed with family but i was asked to raise a part of the money. My salary for a month is not up to N50,000. I thought about what i could do to add up to my salary in order to get what i want so the sale of clothing items dropped in my mind after much prayers not guess work. I started with buying my size of clothing......later i started getting orders before you say jack people started asking me to get this and get that for them. Now boutique that i started with 15k has now grown in leaps and bounds, i am now able to import clothes from US, UK, China, Ghana etc with the help of God. Though i am still growing but i feel its worth sharing to enable others learn.

...........You can ask any question i will do my best to answer correctly.

1 Like

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Richhard(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Can you post pic of men jean,shirt and chinos? I might be a distributor! xx
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Goodnuel: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
debbydee:
In my earlier post i said i was going to explain how i started my boutique with less than 15000. Now the story is this. I studied computer science education form the prestigious Ondo state university Akungba Akoko Ondo State. My dream is to establish a standard educational institution i.e A school but i really don't have enough capital. I discussed with family but i was asked to raise a part of the money. My salary for a month is not up to N50,000. I thought about what i could do to add up to my salary in order to get what i want so the sale of clothing items dropped in my mind after much prayers not guess work. I started with buying my size of clothing......later i started getting orders before you say jack people started asking me to get this and get that for them. Now boutique that i started with 15k has now grown in leaps and bounds, i am now able to import clothes from US, UK, China, Ghana etc with the help of God. Though i am still growing but i feel its worth sharing to enable others learn.

...........You can ask any question i will do my best to answer correctly.

Can you import something from Ghana for me?? If yes, pls add me up on whatsapp.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Goodnuel:
Can you import something from Ghana for me?? If yes, pls add me up on whatsapp.

sure. Kindly furnish me with your details.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good day friends. Its a great day. I just went to deliver the plaid zac and rachel suit to a
PH customer. its been God.
It might amaze you that i never knew i had the skill of negotiation. This business has opened my eyes to this skill of mine.

Keep your questions coming i will answer to the nest of my knowledge.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good day friends. Its a great day. I just went to deliver the plaid zac and rachel suit to a
It might amaze you that i never knew i had the skill of negotiation. This business has opened my eyes to this skill of mine.

Keep your questions coming i will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Richhard:
Can you post pic of men jean,shirt and chinos? I might be a distributor! xx

Sir at the moment i dont have Mens Jeans or Chinos i have only Polos. If you dont mind we can have a chat
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Goodnuel: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
debbydee:

sure. Kindly furnish me with your details.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
These dresses are up for grabs. Very very cheap. Just 3k.
contact 08185391880 or 25d43f96.
Waiting for your orders.
Sizes are size 10 and size 8

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
How did i grow to this level i am.

I started off with members of my church the my moved to my colleagues at the office. Word of the mouth really helped me as i am a good talker.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Check out this shoe.
if you like it call 08185391880 or 25d43f96

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Richhard(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
debbydee:

Keep your questions coming i will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Sir at the moment i dont have Mens Jeans or Chinos i have only Polos. If you dont mind we can have a chat

on whatsapp i guess? If yes,my phone does whatsapp,but will get a new.

But can u post some pic of the polos?
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
These are pix of the polos

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
08185391880 or 25d43f96
is the number to call.
See these new born body suits

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Items You Should Never Wear To Work--Are You Guilty?

Read on for a definitive list of items that you should never wear to work: Never no matter how cute it may look on you.

1. Flip Flops (Slippers)
2. Wet Hair
3. Cut-Off Shorts
4. Sheer Clothing (Transparent clothing)
5. Hot Pants

You can add yours.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by lerumoss(f): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=debbydee post=32482731]These dresses are up for grabs. Very very cheap. Just 3k.
contact 08185391880 or 25d43f96.
Waiting for your orders.
Sizes are size 10 and size 8 [/quote

do yu have the wine dress in size 12
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=lerumoss post=32712363][/quote]

Good morning,

No ma, But i have another dress in wine but its a big 10

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by lerumoss(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
debbydee:

Good morning,

No ma, But i have another dress in wine but its a big 10

can I see picx
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2015
You can also consider this dress its a size 12

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
lerumoss:

can I see picx

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Good morning friends.
I want to say a big thank you for the calls, inquires, text, pings. God bless you.
Still available is your dresses, shoes, souvenir bags e.t.c

08185391880 is the number to call or 25d43f96 for BBM
Watsapp 08185391880

#Jahblessyouall#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Nike Air Max 90 20 Undefeated Pacific Blue - 60K / GOLD WATCHES: 18 - 24 Karat Gold Plated WatchesNMore @watchesnmore / Original Rolex Swiss Wrist Watches At 8k Only.. Very Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.