Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). (6754 Views)

QUEENZHAIR Boutique-shop For Exotic Human Hair Weaves,wigs And Closures!!! / Premium Custom Printed Tshirts,apparel And More / Amazing Deals On Karen Ubani Apparel Outfits...prices From NGN 3,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
its a great day friends and happy new month.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
See our new in
08185391880 or 25d43f96

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
more pics
prices are competitive it wont cut your pockets
these are fabulous designs
25d43f96

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Jslconsulting: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
@debbydee. Hi...Sorry for late response to your question. If you still need help for UK goods. Please do let me know. Will be willing to assist in any little way. Cheers.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by Realtym(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi Debby,
You earlier in your post mentioned that you can fill us in on how you were able to successfully start this business with as little as N15k.
Please can you do that for the benefit of those of us who want to go into this business?
Thank you for your kind help.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Realtym:
Hi Debby,
You earlier in your post mentioned that you can fill us in on how you were able to successfully start this business with as little as N15k.
Please can you do that for the benefit of those of us who want to go into this business?
Thank you for your kind help.

i am sorry for the late response. It was due to work load.
will update shortly.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
its a great day. I remember promising to share details on how i started the business.
Okay. How do I start writing.

Eventually when i made up my mind to start selling clothes i was still skeptical if i actually i was cut out for this, what i did was i bought clothes of my sizes mostly my size why did i do this i did this in order that if i am not able to make any sale i will begin to wear them at least i wont loose out in any way but to my surprise people were commenting and liking my style and choice of clothes. Later i was able to move to other sizes. Yours can be different and everyone has a unique story. All glory to God i am now able to buy clothes from UK, USA.Ghana et all.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
For those intending to go into this business one thing you need to understand is you need to get good quality wears and your price should be competitive. You should not get an item that is not worth the price and expect to sell the price of CK or Tommy. I remember buying a Clvein Klein gown the moment my customer saw it i didn't have to saw much cause the quality spoke for it self.
Get good quality clothes that you can be proud of when your customers puts it on.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
any question you can drop it.
i will inform on how i am able to ship my goods from uk and usa, ghana and china.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello good people
Debyd Apparel at your beck and call
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cheap and trendy clothes available.
08185391880/watsapp/call
25d43f96 bbm
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Good morning friends.

Today we shall be discussing on how to Choose the Right Style of Sexy Dress

Every person is unique, so a style of dress that looks sexy on one individual may not look as good on another woman. Certain styles of dresses fit varying body shapes differently, so it is helpful to pick the right style of dress for a shopper's body type.

At Debyd Apparel we provide you with the right dress for the right body type.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
This dress is up fro grabs for just #2500. Its just one left.
The dress is sexy, sleek and trendy.
just call 08185391880 or 25d43f96
waiting for your patronage

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Happy new week friends

Many people wants to go in to the fashion business but do not have the requisite knowledge of fabrics. Today we shall be discussing about a particular fabric type. Polyester.

Polyester is a term often defined as “long-chain polymers chemically composed of at least 85% by weight of an ester and a dihydric alcohol and a terephthalic acid”. In other words, it means the linking of several esters within the fibers.

Characteristics of Polyester
• Polyester fabrics and fibers are extremely strong.
• Polyester is very durable: resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking, wrinkle resistant, mildew and abrasion resistant.
• Polyester retains its shape and hence is good for making outdoor clothing for harsh climates.
• It is easily washed and dried.

Uses of Polyester
The most popular and one of the earliest uses of polyester was to make polyester suits – all the rage in the 70s. Polyester clothes were very popular. Due to its strength and tenacity. PET bottles are today one of the most popular uses of polyester.

The most popular and one of the earliest uses of polyester was to make polyester suits.

Polyester care tips
Taking care of polyester clothing is really easy and very time efficient.
• Polyester clothing can be machine washed and dried. Adding a fabric softener generally helps. Dry the fabric at low temperatures to get maximum usage from the clothing.
• Though polyester does not require much ironing, if you must, then iron warm.
• Polyester can be dry-cleaned with no hassles.

Having learned a little something about polyester and how popular it has become, one could never imagine the history of polyester to be quite so illustrious.

See samples of fabrics with polyester.

Peace.

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Don't forget we have nice apparels for you and all yours
Give us a call today and you will be glad you did
08185391880 or 25d43f96
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Lovely sandals for sale.

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning friends. Its a great day today.
Check here for lovely dresses.

BBM 25d43f96
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by 3aces(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
debbydee:
In my earlier post i said i was going to explain how i started my boutique with less than 15000. Now the story is this. I studied computer science education form the prestigious Ondo state university Akungba Akoko Ondo State. My dream is to establish a standard educational institution i.e A school but i really don't have enough capital. I discussed with family but i was asked to raise a part of the money. My salary for a month is not up to N50,000. I thought about what i could do to add up to my salary in order to get what i want so the sale of clothing items dropped in my mind after much prayers not guess work. I started with buying my size of clothing......later i started getting orders before you say jack people started asking me to get this and get that for them. Now boutique that i started with 15k has now grown in leaps and bounds, i am now able to import clothes from US, UK, China, Ghana etc with the help of God. Though i am still growing but i feel its worth sharing to enable others learn.

...........You can ask any question i will do my best to answer correctly.

Would u like to help me grow too?? V had the idea for a long time but I just dunno how to go about starting. .
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
3aces:

Would u like to help me grow too?? V had the idea for a long time but I just dunno how to go about starting. .

there is no problem with that. you can add me on bbm 25d43f96 or 08185391880
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by ChizzyB: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm inspired. Hope to have a chat soon with you
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
ChizzyB:
I'm inspired. Hope to have a chat soon with you

i will be waiting. The business is lucrative all you need is the passion and direction.

1 Like

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by ChizzyB: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
debbydee:

i will be waiting. The business is lucrative all you need is the passion and direction.
hmmmm....! Will contact u soon
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2015
ChizzyB:
hmmmm....! Will contact u soon

ok
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Stay glued for new arrivals.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by SurefireAsoOke: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 08096536018
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

OGA WHY NA?
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
ITS HERE AGAIN DRESSES NOW AVAILABLE
BBM 59078484
WATSAPP/CALL 08185391880

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
ITS HERE AGAIN DRESSES NOW AVAILABLE
THANKS TO ALL OUR BELOVED CUSTOMERS
WE NOW HAVE NEW SETS AND THESE DRESSES ARE HOT I MEAN REALLY HOT
BBM 59078484
WATSAPP/CALL 08185391880

lOVE YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good day all.

I am so sorry for abandoning this thread. I want to revive it so we can continue our discussion on how we can start our boutique with very little money.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by debbydee(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning to our numerous customers

I want to use this medium to thank all our numerous customers for trusting us to be your source for top quality dresses, shoes, bags etc. We appreciate your patronage and we are especially grateful. I ALSO WANT TO SPECIALLY APPRECIATE ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAR AWAY IN PH, ABUJA, KANO ETC THAT USUALLY PAY EVEN BEFORE GETTING THEIR GOODS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TRUST. IT IS MY PRAYER THAT IN THE COMING YEAR GOOD THINGS WILL COME YOUR WAY IN JESUS NAME.

Thank you for choosing DEBYD APPAREL. I enjoy SERVING YOU AND I hope we can continue to have opportunities together.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by kmaxx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello DebyD.

Stumbled upon your thread, read through and I felt like saying hello n complements of the season.

More grace!
Re: Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). by cruzclinton1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hi dear, I would like u to guide and mentor me.
am a graduate of electrical/electronics engineering, this is my 2 years of staying at home doing nothing since I came back from NYSC program.
please I want to goto clothing, I want to set up a moderate boutique come next year 2017( one big room shop ),both guys and ladies wear.
I don't know anything about boutique, like where to buy at a whole sale prize, the only thing am sure of is picking/buying Once designs that customers will cherish .I have taste for confirm cute clothes/designs.
please I want u to guide and mentor me.
the location I want to set up the boutique is at uyo in akwaibiom state. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Nike Air Max 90 20 Undefeated Pacific Blue - 60K / GOLD WATCHES: 18 - 24 Karat Gold Plated WatchesNMore @watchesnmore / Original Rolex Swiss Wrist Watches At 8k Only.. Very Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.