Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC (13161 Views)

2016 Nov/dec WAEC GCE Timetable Exams Is Out / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by okotv(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
correct gist. This means that it can only get better. How can a person in such prison make distinction while those who are cat home can't pass common examination.

He can he who says he can

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prodeegee:
This is Nigeria. I'm not surprised. Are you?

You mean you don't expect a prisoner to be good academically?

Thing is ,......give many of those convicts a second chance at living their lives again....and many of them will go to school and get serious.

Once heard of a prisoner....who was jailed for serious crime. In prison he turned his life around...and after his release became a pastor.

Or another guy who was framed....and jailed for a crime he did not commit. During his time in jail....he finished secondary school....and got trained as an electrician.

Don't scoff at these guys....many of them see education as their means of redemption.Of course...they would take it more seriously than the rest of us.

3 Likes

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by angrybird007: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdsmart:
jk

$just kidding wink
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by candycrushsoda: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
They got such a good result even with the living conditions in prison. Meanwhile some ppl with A/C's blowing their skull will still fail woefully.

5 Likes

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by ylaa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
AM NOT SURPRISE AT ALL. MOST CRIMINALS R VERY BRILLIANT. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT LED THEM INTO CRIME. THANK GOD FOR A SECOND CHANCE. WELL DONE INMATES.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
nwadiuko1:
and Nairaland too
And Nairaland too.... grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by ElFenomeno1: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fantastic news.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by nationwide1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is indeed a big plus for Goodluck Jonathan. In Akpabio’s voice, this is uncommon event in Nigeria's history.

But how many credits / distinction did each of the candidates score?
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:

Is that ur name embarassed
his name is john bull
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by wtfCode: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
does that mean they're getting out?
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ylaa:
WETIN TOUCH YOU AND WHERE ?

How many distinctions coloured your WAEC result?
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by wtfCode: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
candycrushsoda:
They got such a good result even with the living conditions in prison. Meanwhile some ppl with A/C's blowing their skull will still fail woefully.
can't stop laughing.
And that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by tundeotunba(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wow. Wat am are U doing if U claim to be free nd can't have good grades in school!!!

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by TopGee: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
candycrushsoda:

While some folks couldn't see your reason, instead their statements suggests regret to the very freedom they have, but prefer the condition of incarceration as a positive factor to the prisoners success.

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Prodeegee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You mean you don't expect a prisoner to be good academically?

Thing is ,......give many of those convicts a second chance at living their lives again....and many of them will go to school and get serious.

Once heard of a prisoner....who was jailed for serious crime. In prison he turned his life around...and after his release became a pastor.

Or another guy who was framed....and jailed for a crime he did not commit. During his time in jail....he finished secondary school....and got trained as an electrician.

Don't scoff at these guys....many of them see education as their means of redemption.Of course...they would take it more seriously than the rest of us.
You have a shallow thinking.

And tthat wasn't what I meant.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Prodeegee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
nationwide1:
This is indeed a big plus for Goodluck Jonathan. In Akpabio’s voice, this is uncommon event in Nigeria's history.

But how many credits / distinction did each of the candidates score?

Good question
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

You have a shallow thinking.

And tthat wasn't what I meant.

Sorry if I misunderstood you......you did sound to me like you implied they had some ''outside help''.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Prodeegee(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
ylaa:
AM NOT SURPRISE AT ALL. MOST CRIMINALS R VERY BRILLIANT. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT LED THEM INTO CRIME. THANK GOD FOR A SECOND CHANCE. WELL DONE INMATES.
You're right.

But second chance kwa...
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by spartacuz: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
"Only in Abuja". . . Wat bout Kirikiri?? Leave mata 4 mathias

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Prodeegee(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sorry if I misunderstood you......you did sound to me like you implied they had some ''outside help''.

Sorry, I was rude
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by PBundles(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why am I not surprised! My ppl most of them are their our of frustration. Im not advocating stealing and robbery in any way, but many took this road because we have evil leaders whose only thought is to steal without thinking about the well being of the citizenry. And Im talking about both f...ing parties PDP and APC.

You and I know that the real criminals (Babaginda, Danjuma, Obasanjo, GEJ, Tinubu, Buhari etc etc) are walking free for crimes that should keep them locked for life or in front of a firing squad, but instead we will jail a robber that stole , what about the BILLIONS THESE THIEVES STOLE.

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Prodeegee(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
PBundles:
Why am I not surprised! My ppl most of them are their our of frustration. Im not advocating stealing and robbery in any way, but many took this road because we have evil leaders whose only thought is to steal without thinking about the well being of the citizenry. And Im talking about both f...ing parties PDP and APC.

You and I know that the real criminals (Babaginda, Danjuma, Obasanjo, GEJ, Tinubu, Buhari etc etc) are walking free for crimes that should keep them locked for life or in front of a firing squad, but instead we will jail a robber that stole , what about the BILLIONS THESE THIEVES STOLE.
All we na thief, na pesin wey daylight meet be barawo!
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Solowande(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
becos they are in prison do not mean dat they are dull.

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by bbjummy: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wow!
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wow! This is good news, I wish them the best of luck in their educational pursuit.

Meanwhile for all your branding and customization needs do contact.

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Debkyde: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
When they can do this, what is this one that is not behind bars doing

1 Like

Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by captain247: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
They have performed excellently and this has shown that they are rebranded persons therefore they should be released.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by nke001: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Wow. I'm so touched.
All these PDP ...

Imagine it, inmates making excellent grades in WASSCE while a certain man graduated with an affiddavit.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Kathy01(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its a gud devt.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by bondingman: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kudos to them, wish them early return to the society
Meanwhile a presidential candidate walking free with lots of opportunity can't acquire a WAEC, n he wants to rule the country
Sometimes I wish I could have made a choice of my origin, really wish I had a say on that embarassed
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
What do they mean by jointly? did they gather to answer the questions or how was it conducted? I don't understand.
Re: 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC by EEspeed: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Then if this story is true....Buhari needs to go to prison.....we need his certificate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher / FUTA Commences 2016/2017 Academic Session- Resumption Date Finally Out / Alleged Rapist, Baruwa, Not Our Employee, UNILAG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.