Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. (1125 Views)

The Real Ways Of Earning Extra Money Online / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by kenneth6901: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Without mincing words there are lots fraudulent activities going online these days and ''Online Investment companies'' is surely not far from this.

However,there are a couple of genuine ones out there,I have personally reached some and ended up investing with one of them,I must confess am often skeptical about HYIP online but this very one cleared my doubt. Its worthy to note here that a huge number of people falls into the the hands of fraudsters or swindlers easily because of large turnout they promise,one could ascertain this if their alleged returns are realistic atleast to some extent. Just like the saying goes,if it sounds too good to be true;then obviously it isn't!

I would have attached some withdrawal from my account but my investment plan is going for (365 days) I'll include an overview of my account with them,with this you would find my details,the date of invest and how much earned so far.
This company is registered in UK,with contact details like;Telephone no,Facebook and even an online community on ''skype'' where you can meet and interact with other investors.

Leave your email address and I will send you a registration link and a snapshot of my account for more conviction.
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by shenisaac(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2015
kenneth6901:
Without mincing words there are lots fraudulent activities going online these days and ''Online Investment companies'' is surely not far from this.

However,there are a couple of genuine ones out there,I have personally reached some and ended up investing with one of them,I must confess am often skeptical about HYIP online but this very one cleared my doubt. Its worthy to note here that a huge number of people falls into the the hands of fraudsters or swindlers easily because of large turnout they promise,one could ascertain this if their alleged returns are realistic atleast to some extent. Just like the saying goes,if it sounds too good to be true;then obviously it isn't!

I would have attached some withdrawal from my account but my investment plan is going for (365 days) I'll include an overview of my account with them,with this you would find my details,the date of invest and how much earned so far.
This company is registered in UK,with contact details like;Telephone no,Facebook and even an online community on ''skype'' where you can meet and interact with other investors.

Leave your email address and I will send you a registration link and a snapshot of my account for more conviction.

shenisaac@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by ultrazone(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Cyrussz(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Cyrusszsamuel@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2015
doctorken4all@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by gubeez: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Gubeez@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by redvektor(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Donvick67@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by emmanuelsone: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
peterneville25@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by charlesdimeji(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
charlesdimeji@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by o42austino(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
acaholdings@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Abdujapha(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
o***********@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Kaymus(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
kaymus2015@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by favour2012(f): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
moneke_favour@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by EKPETI(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fekpeti@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by SleekReek(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
agozzie@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by ogo4god: 6:26pm On May 03, 2015
sundayakanni335@gmail.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
icomfort9@gmail.com I will like to hear from you
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by luizfigo: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
kenneth6901:

toba_seunfunmy@yahoo.com
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by Jaypea98: 9:54am On May 04, 2015
kenneth6901:

JOHNOTIKE@YAHOO.COM
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by bedfordng(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
hyip is a no go area.shine your eye
Re: There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. by ultrazone(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

... / Dangote Started With N98.5million NOT N500,000 / Be Careful Of Nigeria Internet Marketers Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.