Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors (1862 Views)

We Make Sofas, Bedding, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe (WITH BIG PROMO OFFER) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / Premium Stainless Steel Hand Rails from Turkey(304) at 18,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
WHO ARE WE?

We are one of Nigeria's finest and indigenous leading Interior and Furniture firm. We are a group of chartered professionals committed to qualitative delivery on every project within and outside the country.

Are you an Engineer, Project Managers, Builder, Aarchitect handling a housing or structural project, LNO SYNERGY would be honored to be a part of your project and we guarantee excellence service delivery.

Are you building your dream house and you need a touch of quality interior design and a professional advice on choice of product, why not try us out... Our designs and professional advices are for free...

Do you need where to get good and quality Wood work or Metal work, then you have met the right people.. All our clients always have a smile n appreciation on their fades at the end of our service delivery..

Contacts us today:
LNO SYNERGY
No. 21B, Salvation Road, off Opebi, Ikeja.
Tel: 08077116982, 08108607820, 09051328732
BB pin: 7BE2275E, 51641E79..
Email; Lno_synergy@outlook.com or Osazepeter@gmail.com

Be rest assured of our highest regards!
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by mufutau55(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please post photos of sample of your work here...

Hajji M.
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Onuokwu: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Seconded
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Kindly paste your email, will send u our profile n works
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Onuokwu:

Seconded

Kindly paste ur email, we will send pictures and our profile
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by mufutau55(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Osas001:

Kindly paste your email, will send u our profile n works

Check your email sir. But it would have been nice here in public forums where everyone can admire it.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Onuokwu: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Osas001:

Kindly paste ur email, we will send pictures and our profile

How about pasting your own email so that others who are not registered and can't comment can reach you.

Better still, the most interactive threads are those with pictures and I daresay they attract more businesses for the owner(s) too.
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Onuokwu:

How about pasting your own email so that others who are not registered and can't comment can reach you.

Better still, the most interactive threads are those with pictures and I daresay they attract more businesses for the owner(s) too.

Lno_synergy@outlook.com or Osazepeter@gmail.com
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by davinchi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please send pictures of previous works to davinchivet@Yahoo.com. cos i need to do a good job in my kitchen. Thanks
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2015
davinchi:
Please send pictures of previous works to davinchivet@Yahoo.com. cos i need to do a good job in my kitchen. Thanks

Kindly check your email Sir. Thanks!
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by dubols02: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please send pictures to dunni@dubols.com.
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
dubols02:
Please send pictures to dunni@dubols.com.

I think I have done that .
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by gajike: 4:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Do u contruct open riser wooden stairs. Pls contact me at feranmiforgod@yahoo.com.
Re: For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors by Osas001: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
gajike:
Do u contruct open riser wooden stairs. Pls contact me at feranmiforgod@yahoo.com.

Kindly check your email... Sorry for my late response!

(1) (Reply)

OFF PLAN SALES: 4 Bedroom Detach Duplex @ Lekki Phase 1 @ 65m / Tastefully Room And Parlour Self Contain At Sango,ijoko Rd ogba ayo. / Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.