Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Girl Told Her Friend She Can't Attend Her Birthday Party Because She's Black - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Told Her Friend She Can't Attend Her Birthday Party Because She's Black (543 Views)

Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Told Her Friend She Can't Attend Her Birthday Party Because She's Black by invisibleman2: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
A 10 year old girl had her birthday
party ruined after one of her best friends
wrote to say she was unable to attend after
her father banned her as she was black.
girl-writes-letter-telling-friend-she2
According to UK Mirror, Â Harmony Jones
received a letter, written in pink, blue and
green markers, which read:
 “Maby I will not be able to come to your
birthday sleepover, because my dad will not
let me go because you are black.. not trying
to be races, but my mom let me no .Happy
birthday!’

Her angry father said..Christopher Jones
said:
“It angered me a little bit, it hurt me that
my 10-year-old girl had to deal with this and
I myself never thought I would have to deal
with this.”
Re: Girl Told Her Friend She Can't Attend Her Birthday Party Because She's Black by Dyt(f): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
This has got to stop
Seriously
Re: Girl Told Her Friend She Can't Attend Her Birthday Party Because She's Black by pretydiva(f): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Say no 2 racism

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Scammers And Fake Login, Please Be Careful / Gunmen Kill Ex-security Aide To Patience Jonathan / Man Sent To Prison For Standing As Surety For Fleeing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.