Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

A MUST READ: Morell Pours His Heart Out On #projectborno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A MUST READ: Morell Pours His Heart Out On #projectborno (352 Views)

New Music : Cobhams Pours His Heart Out On New Single "Empty" / MUSIC: Paul Okoye (p-square) Pours His Heart Out On New Song “call Heaven” / Morell Reschedules "Musa Is Coming To Kano" Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ: Morell Pours His Heart Out On #projectborno by kasodegreat(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
I came to Abuja from Lagos, in November of 2014, with the intention of going back that same week, and although what I set out to achieve in Abuja didn’t work out, I ended up staying longer than I had initially planned. Why? Just pay attention and you’ll find out soon.

The contract I had with my former record label was ending on the 1st of January 2015, the same month my video, Ganga da Garaya, was scheduled for release. Let me quickly digress and express my gratitude to Mex for directing a great video and Bento records for (executive) producing it.

Anyway, the record company kept postponing the release date for the video, probably because they wanted me to renew the contract… but hey, I figured it was time for me to move on to a point where I could enjoy full creative control and have the freedom to do more works that would positively affect the way people think and act.

That’s when the idea for the #BORNO project came. What inspired me to write the song was nothing but pain; raw, gut-wrenching, tear shedding pain! I really felt bad that with the whole situation in Maiduguri I couldn’t move my mum and siblings to a safer place…

I was talking to my family on the phone one day when I heard some weird noises in the background, I asked, “what’s that sound?” and my 14 year old little sis laughed and said, “that’s a normal sound around here these days, these people are at it again.” It was the sound of explosives, obviously.

I could hardly sleep that night. I wasn’t sure how, but all I knew is that... continue from here http://wadupng.com/musicnews/morell-pours-his-heart-out-on-projectborno/

(1) (Reply)

Just Designed Www.speakoutnaija.acoxi.com | Holla For Any Type Of Site / Latest Hot And Trending New Album – (blood Money) / Do U Wanna Know How To Make Money With Ur Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.