Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Be The Change - Akinola (@paragon0601) Caleb - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Be The Change - Akinola (@paragon0601) Caleb (498 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs / Waiting (for Election Results) By Caleb Jonah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Change - Akinola (@paragon0601) Caleb by alliyse(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
As a science student, I was taught physical and chemical change. One reversible and the other irreversible. There is a common word in both which is, "CHANGE" which I term as "TRANSFORMATION". Let not a slogan deceive u because what we need is a chemical change not physical. This chemical change has to do with you and I.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-q1mo8x1TA10/VQrCyZdSuUI/AAAAAAAACVU/xB7idbUP7HE/s1600/BeTheChange_itsallisay_com.jpeg[/img]

The real change we need is right here with us. Our heart, the way we think and our orientation needs transformation. Let not all the blames be on the government as we ought to play our own part as a good citizen. Yes they have failed us several times and we need change urgently. Then if we do, it is a great challenge to us all that we ourselves needs urgent transformation because I still stand on the fact that we are the change Nigeria needs.

The earlier we allow these transformation, the better for us in building a great Nigeria. Do not be deceived, do not be used but stand on what you believe in.

One love, one nation.

Source: http://www.itsallisay.com/2015/03/article-be-change-akinola-paragon0601.html

(1) (Reply)

Motivational © TTD / Remain Focused But Flexible! © The Tea Digestive / The Task Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.