Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 (1469 Views)

Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have / HELP!! Iphone 5s Unlocking?? / Apple Building An App To Help Iphone Owners Switch To Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by lilwheezy1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good Day nairalanders , i need help on my iphone 4, when i bought i did'nt know that it was locked and i can't locate the seller anymore, like you know unlocking it is very expensive and the only thing i could do is to put juve sim, when i go to where i will put the juve sim i was told that it can't be done on an iphone 4 but iphone 4s upward .

The main reason i created this thread is to ask my fellow nairalanders if there is anything i could do to this phone to make it useful here .

Thank you .
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Which network is it locked to?
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by lilwheezy1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
idokojerry:
Which network is it locked to?
i don't know i think O2
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
lilwheezy1:

i don't know i think O2
I can unlock it for 7k
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by lilwheezy1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
idokojerry:

I can unlock it for 7k

help a broda , funds is not that available in abundance
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2015
lilwheezy1:

help a broda , funds is not that available in abundance
That's the lowest price u can get. Ask around. Refund is guaranteed if unlock is unsuccessful.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by lilwheezy1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
idokojerry:

That's the lowest price u can get. Ask around. Refund is guaranteed if unlock is unsuccessful.
. I know that's the lowest any where but I still got to ask for you to do it at a lower price , send me a pm with ur contact
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
lilwheezy1:
. I know that's the lowest any where but I still got to ask for you to do it at a lower price , send me a pm with ur contact
Just did. Expecting ur reply
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2015
lilwheezy1:
Seems thid pm thing is not favorable to me. Buzz me on 08183423899 call/whatsapp
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by emalek86(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can u unlock iphone5s I bought it but is telling me to put an email account and password of the previous owner and I can't seems to find the previous owner to open it
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
emalek86:
Can u unlock iphone5s I bought it but is telling me to put an email account and password of the previous owner and I can't seems to find the previous owner to open it
Ur iphone 5s is icloud locked. Do u personally know the seller? Look 4 him and let him open the phone and disable any security put on the phone. If u bought it over the internet or from someone u don't know, then the seller has played a fast one on u. there are people who can unlock it. Cost may range from 30k-40k.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by emalek86(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
idokojerry:

Ur iphone 5s is icloud locked. Do u personally know the seller? Look 4 him and let him open the phone and disable any security put on the phone. If u bought it over the internet or from someone u don't know, then the seller has played a fast one on u. there are people who can unlock it. Cost may range from 30k-40k.
I don't know the seller... were can I see people that can unlock it or maybe sell it back
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by dazekid(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
emalek86:

I don't know the seller... were can I see people that can unlock it or maybe sell it back

How much did you pay for the phone? Depending on the amount paid, you can either return the phone or proceed to unlock it, that's assuming you can get in touch with the seller sha.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by emalek86(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
dazekid:

How much did you pay for the phone? Depending on the amount paid, you can either return the phone or proceed to unlock it, that's assuming you can get in touch with the seller sha.
I bought it 55k in lag believing it was on network lock but now found out is lock on icloud. So any hope unlocking if any where? PlS
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
emalek86:

I bought it 55k in lag believing it was on network lock but now found out is lock on icloud. So any hope unlocking if any where? PlS
Check computer village
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by dazekid(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
emalek86:

You can unlock it but that costs about 35k(could be higher based on the current forex rates). If returning the phone is an option then please do not hesitate to do so.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by emalek86(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
dazekid:

You can unlock it but that costs about 35k(could be higher based on the current forex rates). If returning the phone is an option then please do not hesitate to do so.
Returning it is not an option. Am just stuck with it, so where can I unlock it,
If possible do u know any1 who can buy it?
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 28, 2015
emalek86:

Returning it is not an option. Am just stuck with it, so where can I unlock it,
If possible do u know any1 who can buy it?
Check this thread
www.nairaland.com/2214315/buy-new-used-iphones
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by profGinger: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
I can purchase it.price
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Emmanuel602(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2015
I can't really figure out why one will buy a locked phone or does the phone lock after some days of buying?

#justcurious
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by twiceinmay01: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2015
dazekid:

Please, can you help me to unlock my iPhone 6, AT&T??
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by dazekid(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2015
twiceinmay01:

Please, can you help me to unlock my iPhone 6, AT&T??

Yes I can. Call or whatsapp me on 08188499187.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by alexchina: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2015
us phones for sale

Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by dazekid(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
alexchina:
i have iphone's for sale china and usa type if you're interested we can have a deal

Whatsapp me.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Harpesin(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2016
alexchina:
us phones for sale

Pls can I have your e-mail address so we can exchange mail on business.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by alexchina: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
kellydon16@yahoo.com
Harpesin:

Pls can I have your e-mail address so we can exchange mail on business.
Re: Please Urgent Help-iphone 4 by Harpesin(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
alexchina:
kellydon16@yahoo.com

Thanks Bro...Mailing you shortly.

(1) (Reply)

Low End Android Phones With Best Camera / You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call / Glo Recently Bad Internet Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.