Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? (1092 Views)

HOTTEST IN DEMAND!! This Is The World's Most Sought After Diploma / The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain / Meet The World’s Most Intelligent Beggar (see Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by Namady(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is no career for someone with a fear of heights. These workers in Zhongxiang city, Hubei Province were snapped doing repair work on high voltage cables… 122-meters in the air.

With the obvious dangers of getting fried or plummeting to earth, net users have been quick to show their respect for the men taking on this terrifying profession.

The workers began maintenance checks in early march and will need to cover more than 100 kilometers of power lines and 338 towers.

Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mehn..that's crazy scary. They should be wearing parachutes tho.

the feeling they get when they are up there would be insane! Like "I'm on top of the world"

1 Like

Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by simplemach(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Everything in this life is about risk, including life itself.
Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by HumanPsycho(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
They have been trained to focus on their jobs, parachute, airbags and other protective measures have been taken. Don't be surprised there are mini choppers lingering.
Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by mperoakeem(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Mehn..that's crazy scary. They should be wearing parachutes tho.

the feeling they get when they are up there would be insane! Like "I'm on top of the world"
Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by ginawest(f): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't tink dey can go up dere jes lyk dat..dey wud av bin given parachutes

1 Like

Re: OMG Is This The World's Most Scariest JOB??? by juniormusa(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
This life is just one oh

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My Msc In Nigerian Uni / Gretel Mobile / Career Dilemma Please Advice A Poor Boy In Need Of Professional Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.