Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

7 Tips For Getting Your Comments Approved Swiftly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Tips For Getting Your Comments Approved Swiftly (902 Views)

9 Blog Comments Tips To Get Ypur Comments Approved / 7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For Getting Your Comments Approved Swiftly by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Due to the activities of so many black hat SEO's in the blogosphere today, it is becoming almost difficult to get your comments on other blogs. A good number of blog owners have deactivated the comment feature in their blogs, and many others are very reluctant to approve comments on their blogs.

On the internet today, blogging and blog commenting has become a very hot topic; unfortunately, not every blogger has come to understands the manifold benefits of blog commenting.

In this post, I will be sharing with you some very simple but potent strategies to get your comments approved swiftly whenever you leave a comment on a blog. I am 100% sure that following these strategies diligently and consistently will guarantee a successful blog commenting campaign.

1. Find Blogs in Your Niche
What's the point if people come to your blog via a comment you dropped in a blog that talks about repairing bicycles and your own blog is all about orange. The people will not benefits anything and will not be willing to return to your blog again.

Furthermore, your blog will not enjoy much SEO benefit for you commenting on the bicycle repair blog if that's not your niche market. Therefore, your target should be to read and comment on blogs with the same niche as yours.

2. Insert not More Than one Link
I quite disagree with many bloggers and webmasters that you can leave up to two or more links in one comment, this is because no matter the genuineness of your comment on my blog, I will only approve one link. I personally prefer to have just one link in a comment. Any comment with more than one link is seen as spam on my blog.

3. Add Your Picture To Your Comments
One of the effective ways to build your brand online, is to use your own picture, preferably the same one everywhere. Now, what good is it if you use a default image or objects and people don't see your face next to your comments?

If you really need to be visible and make a name for your self in the blogging arena, then you need to add your picture. And pictures of your pet, company logo and so on, will not help you to achieve this.

4. Leave Meaningful Comments
To be able to make a meaningful comment on a blog post you need to read the post first. When you highlight some of the key points in your comment, you are showing the blog owner that you have actually read the post. Read full post at: http://efogator.com/7-blog-commenting-tips-that-guarantees-swift-approval/
Re: 7 Tips For Getting Your Comments Approved Swiftly by ColtonAngel: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. best CBD oil for sleep
Re: 7 Tips For Getting Your Comments Approved Swiftly by alexjamse: 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. หวยลาวออนไลน์

(1) (Reply)

Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? / I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please / Get Your Blog Adsense Approved In 3weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.