Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche (1526 Views)

Bugatti Wants To Bring Us It’s First Saloon Car Soon (photo) / Bugatti Unveils Bugatti X PG Craft Carbon Fiber Bicycle, Sells For N12million / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by joviegghead: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Still trying to know which is better. Cuz million of times,I've heard musicians and other celebrities brag about this rides. Guyz pls o. Broaden my knowlege.
Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing is better than Toyota, well maybe Keke Marwa.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by nurey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
The question you asked can be termed "a silly question" no pun intended do you know how many cars ferrari has onroad, b4 cars even came to Africa, have you heard of the ferrari F550 spyder, they no burn monkey well make him try to race against it during its time, have you heard of the porsche carerra its a fast metal during its days, seems you have not heard of lamborghini coutash, gallardo, avantador, veneno roadstar etc. Have you heard of this configuration before W16 engine, 16.4L turbo charged 0 to 62mps at 2.4secs with a top speed electronically limited to 255mph sitting on tires twice the size of yours, with a dust proof body and a basic price of $2m churning out 1001hp enough to send your car into the lagoon a state of the ART Bugatti veyron.

All this cars names you listed have a robust history and they are wonders on wheels, none is better than the other cause they tend to build something that surpasses others and none stays at the top forever.
Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by Readonee35L(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Your budget and Car taste is the best

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by peterjero(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
For everyday use, and all round groove go for a porsche
Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bugatti Veyron is a beast but I've always wanted to test drive the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640-4 ever since I watched Richard of Top Gear test driving it in Abu Dhabi.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by holuwamurewa(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Zoharariel:
Bugatti Veyron is a beast but I've always wanted to test drive the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640-4 ever since I watched Richard of Top Gear test driving it in Abu Dhabi.
finally a top gear fan

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by lonelydora: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2015
nurey:
The question you asked can be termed "a silly question" no pun intended do you know how many cars ferrari has onroad, b4 cars even came to Africa, have you heard of the ferrari F550 spyder, they no burn monkey well make him try to race against it during its time, have you heard of the porsche carerra its a fast metal during its days, seems you have not heard of lamborghini coutash, gallardo, avantador, veneno roadstar etc. Have you heard of this configuration before W16 engine, 16.4L turbo charged 0 to 62mps at 2.4secs with a top speed electronically limited to 255mph sitting on tires twice the size of yours, with a dust proof body and a basic price of $2m churning out 1001hp enough to send your car into the lagoon a state of the ART Bugatti veyron.

All this cars names you listed have a robust history and they are wonders on wheels, none is better than the other cause they tend to build something that surpasses others and none stays at the top forever.

The 16.4 L 1001hp engine sucks-in same amount of AIR which an average man breaths in 1 week in 1 minute, with its 7 radiator cooling system. It's a monster.
Re: Which Is The Best? Ferrrari,bugatti,lamborghini Or Porsche by holuwamurewa(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
lonelydora:

The 16.4 L 1001hp engine sucks-in same amount of AIR which an average man breaths in 1 week in 1 minute, with its 7 radiator cooling system. It's a monster.
12 radiator cooling system :-D

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Honda Accord Oil Life Reads -45, Even Tho I Serviced & Changed Oil / Car Battery Runs Down After Changing Engine Fan To Manual. / Please Help Before This Car Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.