Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads (564 Views)

I Will Give You 10 Never-written Blogpost Ideas For Your Blog / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / I Will Give You 10 To 15 Premium Wp Theme If You Can Get Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by mypeace04(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
This is going to save you countless hours surfing the web, searching for the top advertising methods around. All the hard work is done for you. Here are just some of the methods you will get :
Access to 289 Email ad submitter
Access to ping your URL to2939
Access to submit your ad to 450 search Engine sites
Access to submit your ad to 125,000+ website Directories
ETC.
http://www.freerotator.net/cgi-bin/sellit/rotator

Re: I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by lili4509: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
How will you sell the software
Re: I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by mypeace04(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you for your request.
I will send your order as soon as I get notice of your payment.

Re: I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by lili4509: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much cos I don't have PayPal
Re: I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by mypeace04(m): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2015
It is just $5 and you can pay with paypal or payza. It is not difficult to open a paypal account and you can use it to purchase anything online including this service. Just go to paypal now and open your account and you can verify your paypal account with your GTB MASTER-CARD or any other bank that use master- card.And also you need your National ID CARD. If you still have any question to ask you can go ahead.
Re: I Will Give You 10 Dynamic Methods To Advertise Your Ads by fattbabakay(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2015
would av considered u if ur website ur better

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Using Drupal Commerce / Introducing Cakephp: The Easiest Web-programming Framework / Re-design Naijaidol.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.