Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam (950 Views)

Pls I Just Text For Interview.... Someone Help Me Verify Pls / Just Got This Invite... Pls Help Me Verify / Is Diamond Real Pls Help Me Verify. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam by enesty(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
i applied to arik petroleum some weeks ago and got this msg yesterdayear

dear ONUBEDO ENEYE ALFRED,

With reference to your application for a job in Arik Petroleum Company you are now shortlisted for online test and interview.

However, before the test you are required to send us the below for confirmation.

1. Scanned Copy of your Academic Certificate.
2. Scanned Copy of your Oil and Gas Safety Certificate.

All the above must be sent to us via email to info@arikpet.com

Your Candidate Tcode is SPr

Since its important to have the oil and gas safety certificate to be eligible to work with our organisation, if you have not gotten the oil and gas safety certificate you can go to our accredited safety center to register for the training for free or go to our online resource center to start the online safety training for free.

Bear in mind that all the above required documents must be submitted to us on or before Saturday 21, 2015 .

To confirm if you are one of our shortlisted candidate send HLT as an sms to 35818.

Example : send HLT to 35818

Note: You can only use MTN number and N100 charge apply per sms.

If you need any clarifications dont hesitate to contact the hiring coordinator at 08102707059.

Best Regards

Joshua Jones
Hiring Coodinator
Humanresources Department
Arik Petroleum Company
Re: Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam by Prinxx(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Scam smells all over. They know you wouldn't want to text hence they put that number. Be careful.
Re: Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam by fuoski(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Scam run for ur life.....Na that HSE certificate dem 1 take scam u. If na real company dem supposed train u after employing u
Re: Please Help Me Verify People If This Is A Scam by Diamby: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Did you apply for the job?I think you should give it a trial i checked the site and seems real to me just play along and do as they said.You will know eventually if its a scam and dont pay anyone.

(1) (Reply)

You May Need To Consider This Opportunity As A Means Of Starting A Career / Senior Exploration Geologist Job At Total – Worldwide / Steps To Taking Access Bank E-recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.