Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby (2086 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by DanaSteel: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm sure many moms asking is it safety to your child to sleep with you in your bad? Is it possible that you can harm him when his sleeping?
I think this is a very important step. You can't just strangle u baby in the arms as a toy or a pet. This can really harm him. You mast to follow some special rules that will help u do not hurt your baby. undecided
Maybe many of you will decide that this topic is not so important,but I assure u that many children are suffering from the negligence of they parents during a co-sleeping! How serious is it?
So you can read more about this in the http://www.naij.com/405140-how-to-co-sleep-safely-with-your-baby.html .
I think will be better to charging this question to experts.
By the way, here http://www.naij.com/ u can find an answers to a lot of yours questions. What do you think about it? smiley

Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by Noloss(f): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2015
So what happen when d hand relax?
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by DanaSteel: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Noloss:
So what happen when d hand relax?
Well I think, that you must worry about the safety of your child at first!!. You're not going to hold ur baby above the floor, aren't you?
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by Noloss(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
DanaSteel:

Well I think, that you must worry about the safety of your child at first!!. You're not going to hold ur baby above the floor, aren't you?
D kids:Dat's my worry, when u sleep deeply evry part of ur body will be relax so what happen to d kids?
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by DanaSteel: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Noloss:

D kids:Dat's my worry, when u sleep deeply evry part of ur body will be relax so what happen to d kids?
This is my question to smiley. Can I? Or what I need to do?
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by Noloss(f): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
If can't trust urself by laying them by ur side then put them in baby cot
DanaSteel:

This is my question to smiley. Can I? Or what I need to do?
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by kr0ne(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op, don't even go there. It's wrong to sleep with your wife and baby in the same bed because there's no way you can lie idle for 6 - 8 hours without turning. Abeg, teacher, no teach us nonsense. You may do that when you're having a siesta but not in the night. Babies ought to have their own bed
Re: How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby by anncook158: 2:57pm On May 04, 2016
Should you let your baby or toddler sleep with you? Some people will tell you a resounding "No!" But we know plenty of parents who do. So why? Some tips and aspects about co-sleeping are here: http://motherhow.com/a-co-sleeping-with-the-child-at-what-age-is-it-appropriate/

(1) (Reply)

German Court Rules 16year Old Girl Can Have Sexual Relationship With Uncle,48 / Distress Sale: 5months Old Male Eskimo Going For Cheap / Water Wan Pass Garri! I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.