Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. (1442 Views)

What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by johnydon22(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its called Earth Rise and it shows our earth is seen in the moon the same way the moon is seen from the earth..

Picture was taken by the apollo 8 space mission 'first manned mission to the moon'

Image credit: www​.nasa.gov

Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by johnydon22(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
and here is a selfie of the earth and moon pictured live together.

1 Like

Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by nairalife2013(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wizy1 izd mun? wizy1 izd 8? ...in aliens tone & letas
Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by Maccoy1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice, science is the greatest thing that ever happen to man....mY shout out to all the science students both in Royal star, ransome kuti nd nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by olorunthobby(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2015
wow..
Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by johnydon22(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Cc. lalasticlala ishilove
Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2015
johnydon22:
Cc. lalasticlala ishilove

U mentioned me without source??
Re: What The Earth Looks Like When Viewed From The Moon. by johnydon22(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

U mentioned me without source??

I compiled those images myself from the images on my phone. . . you can say it is an original post. . . first hand. . .Image from Nasa which i have added as image source now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hashir Aminu, Nigeria's First Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) / I Need A Brand New Laptop / Startimes Subscription Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.