Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Has Anyone Wondered Why Apple Involved It To The Iphone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Wondered Why Apple Involved It To The Iphone (343 Views)

Any Body Ever Wondered Why Politictians Dont Make The List Of Richest People / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident / Ever Wondered Why Lagosians Sweat And Frown Unnecessarily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Wondered Why Apple Involved It To The Iphone by OukinpEleeen: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Has anyone wondered why Apple involved it to the iPhone and viewed their wireless? For me it appears quite regular todo as of late as every phone assumes it, nevertheless it has never been ever applied by me . It simply doesn't always have any purpose within the iPhone OS. Probably the most it may do is match a handset and that's about this. Well this is a list of 5 attributes I think that designers and Apple must incorporated in the iPhone.

become genius

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Success / INSPIRATIONAL SCHOOL CREED- Check It Out / Do You Have To Convey The Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.