Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Urgent Financial Help Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Financial Help Pls (542 Views)

Who NEEDS Financial Help This Season? Time To Help Someone Else / Financial Help Needed / Help!!! Someone Needs Both Spiritual & Financial Help To Stable His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Financial Help Pls by 3tees: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
With every passing moment of the day,the threat increases and the accompanying restiveness.My house rent is overdue and the ultimatum given by the landlord is expired.Every sound at the gate heightens the tension.Like a fish needs water,I really need help now.Like a biblical Adam stood before GOD on the sixth day of creation with nothing;this is my unclothedness.Pls help,don't just read and ignore because i don't know what and where to go for help again that is why I have decided to come here believing that GOD will work through HIS PEOPLE.pls help I don't want to b thrown out with the kids and I need to support my husband as a wife.His work as not been going fine for quite sometime now.pls am ready to show you proofs to know am not lying or you can even pay into their companys acct.thanks and May God bless the giver.
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by Kyase(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wish i can help
But ground no level brov
Help a brother in need brethren.
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wish i can help
But ground no level brov
Help a brother in need brethren.

And again did u register on nairaland for this.....?
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by 3tees: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yes,but have been nairaland regular visitor since 2013.I just don't comments
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by Kyase(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2015
OK. Good luck
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by 3tees: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2015
@kyase thanks.pls nairalanders help am on my knees.the deadline is Wednesday and I need to pay that money before the date.pls don't ignore pls
Re: Urgent Financial Help Pls by 3tees: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2015
pls don't just read and ignore.I beg u in the name of GOD.The deadline and last chance given to us is on Wednesday.pls help a sister in need as I don't want to b thrown out wit d kids.Am having sleepiness nights over this issue and its really affecting me.pls I don't want my bp to rise again.Part of it will really go a longway and I pray God will answer u too at the point of ur needs IJN.whatever u lay ur hands upon shall prosper IJN.thanks and May the good lord I serve b with u and ur family IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Take Soft Drink In A Beer Parlour / Next Level Promotion.. / The Family Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.