Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d (747 Views)

My Admission Testimony / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
I think most of you are just being wicked and for sheer mischief, you've decided not to recognize the [size=15pt]MONUMENTAL STRIDES [/size]of the OWELLE himself, [size=18pt]Chief Dr. Rev. Fr. Bro. Sir, Engr. Apostle, High Chief, Rochas Okorocha, FNSE, MON, OON, CON, GCFR, GCON, OGBONNI! [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in order to help in propagating these achievements, permit me to post the testimonies of beneficiaries of his Government. Please feel free to add, share yours.

[size=15pt]CHANGE![/size]

1. On the GENEROUS GIFTING OF LAPTOPS TO IMOSIANS

tziz:

Laptop full specs-
Screen
Keyboard
Battery
128MB ram
Trackpad
Music/video player
etc..

engrkenny:
I witnessed that toy firsthand, my baby sister received one, dunno how they managed to get Android 2.0 running on it, it didn't come with that, cos d Android symbol was pasted on it. I mistakenly touched the screen, a colour smear appeared, I couldn't even install a document reader for her, because the thing came with virtually no internal memory, the SD card slot wasn't working, usb ports were for decoration, did I fail to mention the thing hangs after a period of use? The manufacturer isn't oblivious, they even provided a reset button at the back, the type you have in porpo calculator, guess what? that doesn't work too. Total waste of taxpayers money capitalizing on our people's computer illiteracy. That thing won't be of any use to the supposed beneficiaries, what's the aim then?

eduxerxes:
My kid brother in Imsu (final year) got the laptop after so much struggle. We plugged it @ home and left it to charge. After about thirty minutes, we heard "kpum" with the charging port showing some little black smoke like a burnt offering. Omo see gobe!!! Na so the toy just kpafka like that. Tufiakwa!

sCun:

Giving fake laptop is not a way of promoting education neither if giving a fake free education. Since Okorocha's fake free education began, the number of Imo state indigenes offered admission into IMSU have reduced because the government prefers students from other states who will have to pay fees, does that make sense to you?
He also astronomically increased the acceptance fee and other fees previously being paid to cushion the effect of the lack of school fees, so what is the point?
A serious government would have spent time and money improving on the infrastructure in schools, equipping them properly and motivating the lecturers rather than this fake and deceitful free education.
The acceptance fee and other fees are so high that I can vouch that no single family who couldn't send their children to the university before Okorocha have been able to do so now, so what is the point? I ask again.
I focused on the university because free education up to secondary level is applicable to other states in the country.

Eberex:
So is this the laptop my girl friend almost fainted for? She narrated the ordeal she went through after a day because she knew i was gonna be upset knowing she put herself in a situation where one can get stampeded or worse scenario get choked up due to lack of oxygen.

Almost 1000 students stuffed in a tiny place just to receive the so called laptop

So disappointed by Imo state governmentundecided

neronex:
That deceitful Rochas of a guy who refused to pay batch A 2010/11, batch B 2011/12(my set n I served in Local govt secrteriat) their NYSC state allowance after so much hype. There are so many deceitful things about him. Upon assumption of office, his first mission was to relocate IMSU to his village(ogboko) in Orlu which was halted by the state house. Introducing stupid 4th tier govt.which was unconstitutional. He gives money with a right hand but collect it with a left hand. Deceiving Nigerians through the media. He lied that he is paying secondary school students whereas my friend that served in one of the sec.schools sed that they only came one day to share #100 and they left. A fraudster he is no wonder he secured his office with his in-law when he was contesting for the presidency. Service in IMO state was funny then sha. Fake leaders we have in Naija. Probably a revolution seems to be the best way out.

Will update on other STRIDES of this administration!

CC: Berem, barcanista, Gbawe, anonimi, turbone, Billyonaire, omenka, philips70, sCun, Obiagelli, eleojo23, ilovecritics, aljharem, Firefire, cocoduck
Re: Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d by izuch(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rochas NA you we know x2
Every other aspirant NA so so yeye
Every other aspirant
NA so so yeye!
My governor, my governor, you are there already, we the people of IMO state love you, we are solidly behind you your excellency
Re: Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
What do u expect from a party that comprise people of questionable characters
Re: Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
izuch:
Rochas NA you we know x2
Every other aspirant NA so so yeye
Every other aspirant
NA so so yeye!
My governor, my governor, you are there already, we the people of IMO state love you, we are solidly behind you your excellency
receive this Hypo, receive it brother. Ur brain needs it, take it padi mi make ur brain go wypo..

#Opensbottlesofhypoandpoursitonyourhead#
Re: Guys Rochassss Okorochaass Is Working - :d Testimony Time :d by kaboninc(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh and izuch please spread the word!

This ministry must GROW

(1) (Reply)

Changing Of Department In Unilorin / Branded School Bags For Schools / Common Day To Day Grammatical Blunder In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.