Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (24410 Views)

Are Diabetics, Infertility, High Blood Pressure, Miscarriages, YOU NEED RUZU! / Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. / Are You Diabetic? You Need A Glucometer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by grandfleets: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: ... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
It is only ruzu na zuru bitters.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
How much is it? And in how many days can it eliminate fibroid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by grandfleets: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: ... by grandfleets: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: ... by grandfleets: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: ... by grandfleets: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: ... by grandfleets: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: ... by grandfleets: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
They can be very sturrbon!

My sister's experience I will relate shortly, As soon as she saw the handbill and fibroids was among the conditions listed she asked for a carton of Ruzu bitters. Though I told her to be careful not to exceed the dosage sha, she took the first four bottles religiously. She waited for two weeks as I advised her then the second four, in the middle of it she started seeing fragments of tissue in her poo. She screamed to everyone that cared to come and See. It was then we all went to see n my mum use four toilet brush to pick some up. Behold they were thick blood clots. Besides, her menstral flow got better & no more waist pain.

Anyway she has used two cartons & is asking for more. She has gone for scan twice n the fibroid reduced each time. So pls it is not a question of two bottles my friend. It depends on how much fibroid is in that tummy. She also had infections & blocked tubes. With Ruzu, they are all gone!

Shared by Bethel Jokaroghene

These things called Fibroids are in different shapes, sizes and locations. If they don't cause issues, let them be. However, some do but are not bad enough to warrant surgery. They then need to be well managed so they can gradually degenerate instead of growing.

If you fall into this category or know someone who does, Buzz me to order. If you're broke, start with 3 bottles. Good health is non negotiable. It’s cheaper to prevent issues than try to solve them when they show up. Also buzz me if you are interested in doing the business! You can make money while you use.

Have a great day & week!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/grandfleets

Re: ... by tonee45: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
i want to buy this ruzu pls, and sorry i cant call, pls for a start how much is it, bottle, carton etc. need to use it on my wife's fibroid. thanks.
Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Let’s Beat Diabetes!

It’s world health day today 7th April, 2016

The world health is doing a campaign themed - Beat Diabetes.

As one of the most potent management products for this ailment internationally, we have decided to join in this campaign.

About 422 million people worldwide have diabetes, a number likely to more than double in the next 20 years.

In 2012, diabetes was the direct cause of 1.5 million deaths. More than 80% of diabetes deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.

Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation

Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs either when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar 3. Hyperglycaemia, or raised blood sugar, is a common effect of uncontrolled diabetes and over time leads to serious damage to many of the body's systems, especially the nerves and blood vessels.

The testimonies we have received on diabetes for using Ruzu are astounding! As we embrace the opportunity to Beat Diabetes, together this season we celebrate the milestones that Ruzu herbal bitters has covered.

Anywhere you are in Nigeria, and anywhere in the world, if you want to beat diabetes at an affordable price point - Ruzu Herbal Bitters is the way to go!

Buzz me for more details.

WhatsApp/Call: 08078894785

Re: ... by grandfleets: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
About his wife.....here's what he had to say. Short and amazing!

"I might have discussed  with you sometimes ago about my wife's recent miscarriages and this fibroid of an issue. After taking Ruzu for a couple of months and by HIS Grace she is 15weeks pregnant now. We just went for diagnostics scan 2days ago and this is the report. Baby is good. Thank God through the help of Ruzu bitters."

Can you pause and think about that person with this same issue? You could be changing someone's story with Ruzu as a gift for them. That gift can also start you on a business that can make you very good extra income the rest of this year. The testimonies are daily and not abating.

Buzz me to order for use or business. Have a fabulous weekend!

Whatsapp & call: 08078894785/08026115010
Re: ... by adesteve0606(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Go natural, I don't know how one items cure all diseases but to me we have different food supplement to cure diabetes, fibroid, ulcer, asthma, infertility, impotence. Contact me for more information, whatsapp and call 08062430856. www.healthmanagementado..com
Re: ... by BidemsBVH: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Do you need a good and affordable gynaecologist? are you suffering from infertility? do you need an affordable hospital for surgeries like mymectomy, appendectomy, etc then visit bidems victory hospital&diagnostics center located at simco umemeku street off okiki asolo road,agric Bstop Ikorodu,a trial will convince you.
Re: ... by grandfleets: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
FRESH and HOT from Minna

My brother in law's family have been trying to conceive for a while. They have been married for 3 years. After series of test, they were told the issue was from the man, low sperm count.

The recommended drug cost N50,000. They couldn't cope with that amount. I recommended Ruzu to them and they said the doctors told them not to use anything herbal. I helped them see why Ruzu can help by sharing other testimonies with them.

The husband started using it and also ate lots of fruit alongside. Today she is pregnant and has also recommended to another couple who were also told to go do IVF, we are expecting their testimony also.

RUZU HERBAL BITTERS is amazing!

Call me on 08078894785 or 08026115010 for your bottle and also to become a distributor. If you will be interested in earning N1Million from this in less than 4-6 months, buzz me as well

Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
E no know face or bank account size!

On Thursday, i saw a woman burst into tears as she shared how the Doctor told her she had 4 months to live. The cause? Diabetes, High B.P, High Cholesterol and a number of complications that came with them…...

Rich? Poor? Average life expectancy in Nigeria currently stands at 52.11 years. With 56 million Nigerians suffering from High Blood Pressure representing 1 out of every 3 Nigerians, 6 million suffering from Diabetes, millions suffering from Dysmenorrhea, Malaria, Arthritis, Pile, Erectile Dysfunction, Bacteria related illnesses and more, taking care of our health and those of our loved ones becomes a top priority.

With Helping Lives, you can join us in making millions of people live healthier. With the testimonies we have received over the last one-year, we are convinced we are in for a revolution. Testimonies abound over various age group, sex, nationalities and a wide range of illnesses.

If you know anyone with High Blood Pressure, Hormonal Imbalance, Diabetes, Erectile Dysfunction and more, you can truly be of help today. By sharing or selling one bottle of Ruzu Bitters to them via Helping Lives, you will be making a difference in their lives that you will always get a thank you for.

After 2 bottles of Ruzu, the same woman with the 4 month story said the doctors asked what she had been using………the difference was clear!

By simply buying a bottle of Ruzu Bitters, you get to enjoy all the above and have others experience it. Waste no further time, buzz me to make your purchase and join the health revolution!

Whatsapp: 08078894785
Re: ... by grandfleets: 12:00pm On May 01, 2016
He Got His MOJO Back!

We don't just talk about Ruzu, we allow our success be our noise. Everyday testimonies stream in as one more person encounters the power and efficacy of Ruzu Bitters. It is said you cannot argue with results and RUZU has loads of results to prove that it is a bitters in a class of its own.

Here’s what someone who does the RUZU business had to share from one of his clients:

A professor I sold Ruzu to called me to share his testimony. He had bought Ruzu for something else entirely but experienced something far more than he bargained for. After spending a few minutes to pray for me, I couldn't wait to find out what was going on.

He shared with me that for 5 years he couldn't sustain an erection. His self worth was damaged and his marriage was suffering heavily. Within days of using Ruzu, he had an erection for the first time in 5 years! He was so excited and over joyed. His marriage is being restored, and he's getting his mojo back.

Shared by Mr Ogunlana

Ruzu is daily solving problems both physical and financial. Your testimony can be next. Isn’t this a worthwhile business to be involved in? ORDER for your bottle of Ruzu TODAY and you’re in business! It’s the business of HELPING LIVES!

What are you waiting for? Buzz me if you mean business!

Happy Sunday!

Re: ... by grandfleets: 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
Women Palaver: Some things Get In the Way!

Women want to look and feel appealing & sexy. They are known to be generally more hygienic than men. They want to be on point, talk sweet and smell amazing. But, some things get in the way! One of those things that make a woman feel uncomfortable and unclean to herself is Vaginal Discharge.

Pretty much Vaginal Discharge is a normal part of a woman's reproductive system. Fluid from glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection. The smell and amount of discharge can vary from woman to woman, and the normal colour can range from clear to a milky whitish at different times during the menstrual cycle. However if ovulating, breastfeeding or sexually aroused, there may be more discharge and the smell may be different when pregnant.

However, any sudden change to a woman's discharge may indicate a vaginal infection. There are many possible causes of abnormal vaginal discharge, but it's usually a sign of infection. The infection is often caused by something that upsets the natural balance of bacteria or yeast in the vagina. A woman should be aware of how her discharge naturally varies throughout her cycle and what isn't normal, but obvious warning signs of infection are:

A change in colour or consistency
A sudden bad smell
An unusually large amount of discharge

Another symptom alongside the discharge, such as itching outside the vagina or pain in the pelvis or tummy, unexpected bleeding from the vagina. Here is where RUZU comes in! With quite a number of testimonies of Ruzu helping with unhealthy vaginal discharge, (some who have defied several antibiotics), Ruzu has helped restore confidence back to a lot of women and is still doing it today.

Men, order Ruzu for your wife today! Women, get rid of that embarrassing feeling by ordering today. Act now, get healthy, get your sassy self back, and restore your confidence.

Several women who have benefitted from RUZU find it easy to do the business. Would you like to join them? Oh, you SHOULD!

ORDER for your bottle of Ruzu TODAY and you’re in business! It’s the business of HELPING LIVES!

Have a fantastic day!

Re: ... by grandfleets: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: ... by grandfleets: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Most people are actually not aware of the efficacy of the capsule as well. The Ruzu Herbal Bitters capsules was created for those that dont like the bitter taste of the product. It has the same potency a the liquid. You should try it out as well. It is tasteless and less laxative. So, if you are travelling and you are scared of a running stomach, just use the capsule. Its actually very amazing! Call 08078894785 for yours!

Re: ... by grandfleets: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even that too?

We have always shared how RUZU has changed people’s lives when taken orally, either as capsule or the liquid. But someone else shared a testimony about how else it works! Read this…...

"I decided to try Ruzu externally. I had a lump on my back for years, though painless but was very annoying. To my greatest surprise the lump has dried up. Again, i had a repeated bout of boils on my underside (if u know what I mean) which was driving me crazy. I was greatly relieved after a day by just rubbing ruzu. It is truly amazing.
(Shared by Mrs Beatrice, Kaduna)

Can you see what I see? Do you see a product which every home can’t do without? Some people say they don’t need RUZU, yet they have health conditions that they’ve gotten used to. You need RUZU, and all your loved & unloved ones need it too! Extra income is a no brainer! Look no further; join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a distributor! Buzz me to get started!

Have a terrific thursday!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/drey
Whatsapp: 08026115010
Re: ... by grandfleets: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos / Lagos Donates 100 Units Of Handwashing Stations To Strategic Locations (photos) / Simple Tips To Enjoy A Good Night Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.