Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (1442 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cossy, Anita Joseph and Delite..pix from the movie ''Power Girls''.

https://twitter.com/cossydiva

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
If mom catch me with girls like dis, she go disown me.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
end time tinz!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
end time tinz!!!

My smallie, so you self dey talk this kain thing?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:

My smallie, so you self dey talk this kain thing?
yes o cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Cossy, Anita Joseph and Delite..pix from the movie ''Power Girls''.

https://twitter.com/cossydiva
Now that u've produced two threads for d same story,which will make fp?
Modified: ok,now that u've closed the other thread,don't tell me that u intend pushing this' to the fp.
Ok tell me,what moral can one derive from this?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Anita Joseph is fat, Oge Okoye is a bush girl and Cossy Orjiakor has dirty looking friends.

That doesn't stop me from fantasizing about the day I'd pay for Cossy's services. I don't care about the others, I want Cossy.

HOW MUCH IS HER STARTING PRICE?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by lilmax(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Three of them worwor no be small
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by nuelzy: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
charix:
Anita Joseph is fat, Oge Okoye is a bush girl and Cossy Orjiakor has dirty looking friends.

That doesn't stop me from fantasizing about the day I'd pay for Cossy's services. I don't care about the others, I want Cossy.

HOW MUCH IS HER STARTING PRICE?
really?? hmmmm.... barrow pushers and self-mustered confidence shaa...

(1)

Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair [SEE PHOTO] / Micheal Jackson’s Daughter Is 17 & Dating! Meet Her New Boyfriend / Actress Ik Ogbonna’s Girlfriend, Sonia Moralez Flaunts Baby Bump (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.