Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money (40680 Views)

When She Asked Of A Tablet / Pic: See What A Guy Told A Lady On Ramadan. / Lmaoo.. Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money(screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by kpeteman(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
deleted from my friends
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by okon11: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackchampion:
Still available

Give me two plus one bottle Smirnoff ice I go pay for next thread
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by topazgold: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Some friends are terrible, imagine that.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by effyzie01(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2015
This guy is a boss!!!
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Blackchampion(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2015
okon11:

Give me two plus one bottle Smirnoff ice I go pay for next thread
No P. But i no get Smirnoff ice na Palm wine de.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by lordsharks(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2015
too bad
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by hrhobi1(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
You don't borrow a known drug addict money. You must allow him suffer the consequence of his actions.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Missmossy(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Hahahaha wicked guy grin Its no news that guys are their own worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by poweredcom(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
angry kai dat iss why e no good to keep some kind of friends....d guy na bastard....so na God like make d guy dey starve abi...pple using d name of Jah in vain....

1 Like

Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by omoowe: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm most people may not say raw but their action speak volume
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Bigshark(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
grin ;DMay be the guy hv not bin doing well WhEn he had money, so I tink God is Teaching him the way of brokeness...
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Revolva(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2015
You see some friends don't ave consience...dats all
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by GANJAFARMER: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

This wickedness no get part 2.
This isn't wickedness , some friends has a bad borrowing habit and you can't just help it but lash at them in a demeaning manner of only that will send a strong message.

There is a friend of mine right now that I don't pick his calls unless he comes to the house himself and that's a message and the message is : I want you out of my life and if he doesn't get it I'll tell him face to face

You don't need down friends in your life - they will always bring you down ,they can't contribute meaningfully to your life.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Capitano1(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Idrismusty97(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
But come to think of it, the other guy might be right afterall. May be God is just letting him pass through a little difficulty after which he will abundantly bless him, just like Job in the bible and giving the guy help of any kind will mean interferrance.
Job was portrayed to be a good guy but god kill his family, livestock and made him wrench and poor just to win a bet with Satan...Similar to how he hardened pharaoh and a certain king heart. So who knows, if you are having a difficult time no matter how you believe this sky daddy he may just be playing with your life. If you are being stubborn also he may be responsible for it. He actually enjoys watching you suffer and then give you peanuts as a reward(Sometimes you would even get that peanuts but if you do give thanks to the sky daddy). The lord works in mysterious ways....

Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
hahahahaha... wetin we no go see for naija? that guy bad no bi small, anyway e go better
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:
This is exactly what I will tell leco that guy even borrows my thrash can
He is a weird borrower

Hian!
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by clemz85(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
But come to think of it, the other guy might be right afterall. May be God is just letting him pass through a little difficulty after which he will abundantly bless him, just like Job in the bible and giving the guy help of any kind will mean interferrance.

good, on the other hand you what I think?
God still talk to people without pastors and prophets,
God can use any thing to communicate with one, he should just keep calm and think,

that reply is so deep and significant not wicked
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by clemz85(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:

good, on the other hand you know what I think?
God can use any thing to communicate with one, he should just keep calm and think,

Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Francis35(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol..funny though
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by chigoizie7(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe that guy been mistakenly jam better N10 million, come lavish the whole money on women under 2weeks without remembering his friends,now the money don finish and the guy dey find who to borrow money to pay his N20,100 school fees, no be thunder go fire that guy?
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by chikzyet(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by kawkab: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Lets look at it from this points.
1. It may be that the guy that is asking to be borrowed money once had good money on him and refused to use it wisely rather prefering to enage in frivolities and extravagance.

2, it may also be that any time he is borrowed money, paying back is a big issue.

Thus now that he is broke, his friend may see it as an oppurtunity to learn that when you have money, you dont spend all. Hence the blunt reply.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by ResourceMan(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
What A Friend!
Contact Blocked, Deleted Permanently.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by micrep3030(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Freksy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
If you believe in predestination, then don't condemn the guy's response.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by tochstorm(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
best answer ever.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by niceguy7(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another way to say u dnt hv money.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Donpizzle(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:

Oga, u stingy.....
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by simplemach(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Donpizzle:

Oga, u stingy.....
just trying to be religous bro.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by simplemach(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
clemz85:

good, on the other hand you know what I think?

veeeee............ry possible.
Re: Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money by Blackeard(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / See Some Hilarious Nollywood Subtitle (see Photos) / Fighting Corruption As Buhari Comes From China (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.