Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How To Check Your 2015 Jamb CBT Result [working Perfect] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your 2015 Jamb CBT Result [working Perfect] (391 Views)

2015 JAMB CBT Result Has Been Released Online / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / How To Recover Your 2015 Jamb Pin, Number And Reg Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your 2015 Jamb CBT Result [working Perfect] by chrisraph(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
For those who are afraid they didn't recieve their results in the phone number they registered with, no cause for alarm as i have found an easy way for your to uncover your jamb CBT result. Last year we almost checked and published the result of 1,000 candidates who submitted their reg no using the comment box.

2015 is'nt an exception. Today i will show you How to check your 2015 Jamb CBT Result [Working perfect]

Just follow my simple steps below and you will learn a very simple method to check your jamb result.

NOTE: You can use any device that connects to the internet to check your result including Laptops, desktops, mobile phones (Android, iPhone, Windows) etc...

See Link Below...

http://techbustop.com/how-to-check-your-2015-jamb-cbt-result-working-perfect/

Thank Me Later!

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure 2015/16 POST UTME FORM Is Out / Enugu Varsity Gets New Vice Chancellor / Computer Short Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.