Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,104 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment (8104 Views)

CANTECH::AUTEL::OBD II Scanners For Sale @ Affordable Price / SALES!!!OBD II Car Scanners 12k / Mac Tools OBDII / EOBD Diagnostic Equipment (2) (3) (4)

Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by EZECAR: 12:30pm On May 09, 2009
See 419 o i would advice that if your car has a problem you take it to a reputable auto workshop than wasting your money on toys
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by EZECAR: 12:32pm On May 09, 2009
Save your money spend wisely
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 09, 2009
Eze, I hope that 419 reference wasn't directed at me?
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by EZECAR: 3:02pm On May 09, 2009
Who else?Stop decieving people and direct them to a reputable auto workshop
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 09, 2009
And this from someone who doesn't think before talking or typing.

If you use your brain the way you should, you'll realise in Britain, you won't get very far with a proper registered company, if you rip people off. There's no hiding either, once you're registered with Companies House, you can always be found.

Companies House and the Inland Revenue work hand in hand, it pays to do a bit of research, before directing accusations.

I challenge you to find a single person on here, that can say I've deceived them.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by server34(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2009
Siena:

@ Server34: Could you please resend?

I can't find your email.

I have resent it, pls check ur spam mail too just incase. Thanks
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 1:13am On May 12, 2009
server34:

I have resent it, pls check ur spam mail too just incase. Thanks

It's come through, will be in touch tomorrow, just returned from workshop, and it's 01:15!!
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by kablooee: 1:21am On May 12, 2009
@EZECAR. please can you show some decency here.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by kuntash: 7:10am On May 12, 2009
is Eze a mechanic or smthn, if yes, I beg where ur workshop dey?
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by ugonna245(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2009
siena do you have any one that can work on toyota camry 1992 v6? pls send price and pictures to ugonna245@yahoo.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2009
Ugo, I think your Camry may be too early @ '92.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by ugonna245(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2009
i do not understand what you mean by that remark. can you pls explain?
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2009
Ugo, I mean your Vamry's too old, it won't work on your model.

It's only compatible with Camry from '96 onwards.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by ugonna245(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2009
ok thanks man
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Mazeepac(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2009
[b][/b]SIENA

I am interested in the Diagnostic Tools for HONDA, NISSAN,TOYOTA.
i intend setting up a modern Auto Service/repair centre .

What other equipment would i need to get started .
I would be working on

1) Engine management (ECU / sensors)
2) ABS systems
3) Airbag systems (SRS)
4) Aircon / Climate Control
5) Body electronics (central locking / electric windows / electric mirrors / HID headlamps
6) Security systems (alarms / immobilises)
7) Transmission
Fuel and Combustion
9) Exhaust

This is my Mail Address goldenclick@ymail.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by mahony: 11:04am On May 14, 2009
Can this equipment work for Landrover LR1 (1999)model?, if No, which diagnostic tool will be best appropriate for my car, you can also email me on "mahony2t@yahoo.co.uk" Thanks
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Busybody2(f): 1:46am On May 15, 2009
Here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271190.0.html

Siena, wetin, go sign up for the NL's summer BBQ jam jooo, you have to unveil your Deltan Queen na cheesy I so wanna be that fly on the wall on Saturday wink tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 7:10am On May 15, 2009
^^^ A London meet?

Hell no! Not for me at all.
tongue
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Zagash(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2009
hey;i think we need to talk better.are u based in naija?if yes drop ur phone no and will surely holla at u.im trying to set up a mechanic workshop and i think u could be of help with all these equipment.if u are not in naija pls. mail me on rtwice2003@yahoo.com .how about a little training on how to use this equipment.looking forward to hearing form u soon
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by server34(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2009
Siena:

It's come through, will be in touch tomorrow, just returned from workshop, and it's 01:15!!
Hi Siena, you have not still replied to my message. Pls I have just resent it, and I'll appreciate a response. Thanks
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by eros(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2009
Hi,

I drive a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL and want to know which of the diagnostic tools will best work with my car? Also, i need a tool that can work with other cars, just incase i intend to use it for commercial purpose.

Eros
emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by jdiadem: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2010
Siena,

your site doesn't open and when i sent you a mail it bounced, please check it. i needed more info on the obd stuff. you can send me a mail: diacom4@yahoo.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Ajaypompin(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2011
Siena,

I am interested in getting the Diagnostic Tools for Japanese cars precisely Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Actually I am planning to set up a modern Auto Service/repair center somewhere in Benin city.

Please let me have your expert advice on the scanning tools I will need for these range and also the cost. I am interested in tools that are easy to use (I'm a beginner but I have a vast experience about cars) , affordable and can perform these checks;

2) ABS systems
3) Airbag systems (SRS)
5) Body electronics (central locking / electric windows / electric mirrors / HID headlamps
7) Transmission
cool Fuel and Combustion
9) Exhaust
10) correction ODO
pls state the year of manufacture the scanners can work with.

Pls send to sunnyajayus@yahoo.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2011
Ajaypompin, email sent.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2011
My email address is info@euro-asian-autoparts.com
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by SMOOOTH(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
hi sienna,
my volkwagen touareg throws a harsh downshift when decelerating from gear 5 to 4.

' used an obd ii scanner but it didnt register any fault in the memory. 'went to club touareg (an online forum for treg users )and found out that all i need to do is update the tregs transmission software and this requires the use of a VAS 5051 and a cd rom.unfortunately , i live in nigeria.

is there anyway i can get the VAS5051and the tranny cd?
waiting on ur reply.cheers
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by olumuyi01: 1:13am On Feb 12, 2013
Hi Siena, I use a 1997 C class I need a scanner that will work perfectly for it and any Mercedece Benz of later years (till 2005) kindly reply me on Olumuyi01@yahoo.com . Expecting your prompt reply.
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by manshyne(m): 5:22am On May 02, 2013
hi Siena, saw your numerous posts, you are one hell of a Geek! Am convinced that when it comes to cars, you are the go-to-guy. I wonder how you manage your time... Am a D.I.Y guy and a car enthusiast, and i want to know if there 're scanners that can read/scan a car radio codes or generate one from their serial numbers. You can contact me directly through my email: manshyne8@gmail.com Lookin' forward to your positive re[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color]sponse
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by odunkomolafe: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
your site is down
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by Yemmhie: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pls, is there no universal car code reader or scanner that can jst be used for all vehicles? Pls can u send the cost of such to my mail box, gboyhem@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment by talk2odim: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Siena,

I am interested in getting the Diagnostic Tools for Japanese cars precisely Toyota, Nissan and Honda. Actually I am planning to set up a mobile scanning service.

Please let me have your expert advice on the scanning tools I need for these range and also the cost. I am interested in tools that are easy to use (considering our experience level), affordable and can perform these checks;

2) ABS systems
3) Airbag systems (SRS)
7) Transmission
Fuel and Combustion
9) Exhaust

You can send me a mail using odim2010@yahoo.com.

SOLD! SOLD! Tokunbo Lexus RX300 aka Toyota Harrier SUV For Sale, Lagos, 1.4M / How To Verify Number Plate Online / Sold Lexus and Toyota 2GRFE Engine (complete) And Transmission For Sale Sold