Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? (856 Views)

24-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A 3-year-old / Is This A Young Girl Or A Woman Who Looks Way Younger Than Her Real Age? / Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by Revolution: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Body language is crucial in politics and international relations. Who would you say looks like a President and who looks subservient in this picture?

Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by IanDiamonds: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
This Picture above does not determine and neither is it a true representation of how a President should look like... It also does not determine the responsiveness of an individual to his/her duties.
There are lots of conditions responsible for GEJ standing that way..
I'm a fan of the people's General, but this here is not making any sense..

Anywayz..
#IhaveDecided
#VoteChange
#GMB/PYO
Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by Revolution: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
IanDiamonds:
This Picture above does not determine and neither is it a true representation of how a President should look like... It also does not determine the responsiveness of an individual to his/her duties.
There are lots of conditions responsible for GEJ standing that way..
I'm a fan of the people's General, but this here is not making any sense..

What, is this one a true or better representation of GEJ?...

Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by Teetomania: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omo see as jona stand! smileyOmo see as jona stand! This man no just get carriage.
Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by IanDiamonds: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Revolution:

What, is this one the true or better representation of GEJ?...

For every Picture you post for GEJ, there is one for Buhari... I'm do not agree with your analogy. His pose in the pictures is not a true representation of who he is in real life...

Before I forget,
#IhaveDecided
#GMB/PYO
#VoteChange

Na to go rent hotel wey dey close to my pooling unit oh!... Ikoyi here I come with my PVC..
Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by Beesluv: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hnmm, maybe he thought he was with pepe
Re: Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? by makazona(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
we have millions of GEJ pictures but u chose these to score your cheap political point.

It wont it be wrong to say "shame on u"

Check Out The Hilarious New Phrase In Town / / / A Giant Three-foot Rat Has Been Discovered In Tipperary....see PHOTO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9