Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! (7998 Views)

Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting / Mass Recruitment: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (fupre), Nigeria / Department Of Petroleum Resources(dpr) Recruitment New Website Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by zogo(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2006
Hi guys,
just to let u know that their exists job opening in the Dept. of Petroleum Resources (DPR) below is the website.
www.dprnigeria.com

click here: http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/dpr.php to go straight to the application page

hope this helps.
Good luck!
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by neugbenga(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2007
i applied but nothing yet.pls i have msc microbiology .any linker or info 4 a lucrative job offer will be appreciated.08036910988 is my number .call me .
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by luckyCO(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2007
Thanks for the infor
Plz can you give us the real site where we can apply?
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by ollyruffy: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2007
dpr had conducted its 1st and 2nd tests.successful candidates are waiting 4 d final interview.my advice 4 u is that u have to be a regular visitor 2 this forum.also,have u ever thought of becoming a medical lab.scientists.u have to go to d schl of med.lab sciences,LUTH for more info. Good luck
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by Urchlady(f): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2007
Hi Zogo,

The site u gave to us when opened clearly states that application submission has ended. Pls always keep us posted on time and not after the deadline.

Thanks all the same for the effort.
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by mcjude8(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2007
Hi Zogo,how are you doing,i am a nairaland user and i saw your posted text but unfortunately the information on the DPR web says the exercise has ended.Please still us posted with any relevant info.Thanks.mcjude
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by Yeahreen(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello, pls who has an idea on how to apply for an entry level position with DPR? Thank you.
Re: Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! by karleone(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
@Cybercool, do you still work with DPR? If yes, is there hope for an entry level vacancy this 2016?

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancies (15 Positions) / Fresh Vacancy In Globacom / Zenith Vs Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.