Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) (2369 Views)

IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by NumberOne2(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2015

New Delhi (CNN)The quest to be educated in India has literally scaled new heights.

Images of parents and family members clambering up school buildings and clinging on window ledges to pass cheat sheets to their children have left authorities in despair.

The incident took place on Wednesday in the state of Bihar, where students were writing their year-end grade 10 examinations.

Examples of cheating incidents are not hard to find in India. But, even compared to previous events, this seems to be unprecedented in its blatancy.

Bihar Education Minister PK Shahi told reporters that children won't learn if they're constantly helped by family members. "Government can only hold fair examinations with the help of the parents, society and the children," he said. "This is a collective responsibility."

In a developing economy like India, education is a precious commodity.

With more than 1.2 billion people, proper schooling could hold the key for much of the population to get out of a vicious cycle of poverty.

The flaws in India's education system are well-documented. The country has a literacy rate of only 74%, compared to 95% in China. Women suffer particularly badly here; only 64% have formal education.

Earlier this year, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a nationwide campaign urging parents to send their children, especially daughters, to school and properly educate them.

According to the United Nations, India has the largest youth population in the world, with more than a quarter of citizens aged between 10 and 24.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/20/asia/india-cheating-parents-school-tests/index.html

Re: Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigeria get hope abeg..
Re: Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by emmyw(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2015
I thought it only in Nigeria.
Re: Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by kekakuz(m): 5:50am On Mar 21, 2015
poverty things
they paid much to send these kids to school
they can't afford faliur
Re: Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by deborahtokunboh: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Exam Cheating: Indian Parents Helping Children In Exam Malpractice (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
Alluring. So alluring.

(1) (Reply)

Hill City University Cotonou Admission Process Is Still On / Just In: Finally Buhari Is Dead / Female Better Than Male In Academic Excellence; Myth Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.