Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People (603 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* / 5 Tips For Losing Five Kg Of Fat A Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People by Drhakinz(m): 3:02am On Mar 21, 2015
I will like to discuss this issue from a different perspective to other writers that have shared their views on the subject. It is common to hear people that are slim say that they don’t need to exercise or watch their diet. Some even say God has given them a gift. I have a friend that eats more than most fat people I know and He still holds the record for the slimiest person I know.

We all store fat in different places, buttocks, thighs, hands, base of the head, belly, neck, etc. All these are stored under the skin. This kind of fat storage is visible to the eye. The other type of storage is around our organs and is called visceral fat. This is the very dangerous type. There is a level of fat that is required around our organs; lungs, liver, kidney, heart, etc because they serve as a cushioning effect and hold the organs in place. There is also another type that involves fat lining our arteries; this is known as atherosclerosis. It is the leading cause of high blood pressure and stroke among humans.

Now back to our main discussion if you imagine a fat person whose body is storing fats under his or her skin and a slim person that all the fats are stored in his or her vessels and around the organs, who is in more danger? The answer is the slim person and this is because of the non-visibility of the fat. We all need to take care of ourselves no matter our size. Know that our body will not use more than it needs. It will store the remaining as fat. So no matter your size, do not eat more than you need. Exercise daily, eat right, do not worry much and sleep very well.

Stay Healthy!!!

Re: Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People by Lailerh(f): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2015
smiley you're right OP

1 Like

Re: Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People by kekakuz(m): 5:53am On Mar 21, 2015
curse you calories

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weight-loss Tips - The Ability Of Section Control / Finally MTN Cares. See Their New MB That Works Only For Guys. / If You Want To Get Pregnant Come Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.