Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. (39218 Views)

A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle / Please Tell Me About This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2015
tziz:

Thats an F1 steering wheel type, dat piece of machinery u see der is so advanced, its way ahead of every oda tech in dt car joined together. In most cases its the brain of the car and the cost of one culd buy u anoda car. Its adapted to racing and brings every control in d car to ur finger tips. If it culd cause accidents dt easily, it wont be used in high-speed F1 racing.
No one is talking about cost and aesthetics. We do not need a different design of steering. It is meant for expert drivers of F1. It should never be used on regular cars.
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Felaak47(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
That's my fifth car...very locomotive ;DThat's my fifth car...very locomotive
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by mikeczay: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2015
y should i buy this when a honda camry can do the same transport. cars lyk dis tempt naija leaders to b corrupt. id rather buy a one million naira car and use d rest to finance startups
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by lovely17(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2015
see the steering like Xbox pad
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2015
illswift:
Yea, No need driving the sleek beast if u gon be driving slow
I just laugh when I see some pple in Lag feeling funky with such cars when they dont use it for what they are built for.... Goto abuja or Jos where U see guys using such cars to race, drift and pull stunts.... thats what I call fun..... Saw a porshe carrera some days back(in lag) on vvvverrrrryyy clear road o.... If U see as the guy dey drive like say d car no fit go beyond 30km/hr.... See molue dey overtake the guy like bike...grin grin
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by tziz(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
No one is talking about cost and aesthetics. We do not need a different design of steering. It is meant for expert drivers of F1. It should never be used on regular cars.
My guy, dats a McLaren P1 GTR, is dat ur regular car? Is Koenigsegg Agera R ur regular car? Bugatti SS nko?
What is McLaren known for? F1 racing abi? So wat didyu expct? Dese cars werent built for u to be goin to church and work wit or for country-side cruises, everytin on dese cars hav been engineered and modified for SPEED!!!! RACING!!! Look inside, does it look like an executive car? There's even limited comfort, dats cos real drivers dnt care, all dey want are HORSES!!, more HORSES!!!

EVEN MORE HORSESSSSSS!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Looks like a dead car .. Poor finishing .. N dis car wont make it on naija roads atall looks very flimsy .
Rather get the new shape bmw or audi dan dis crap
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by illswift(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I just laugh when I see some pple in Lag feeling funky with such cars when they dont use it for what they are built for.... Goto abuja or Jos where U see guys using such cars to race, drift and pull stunts.... thats what I call fun..... Saw a porshe carrera some days back(in lag) on vvvverrrrryyy clear road o.... If U see as the guy dey drive like say d car no fit go beyond 30km/hr.... See molue dey overtake the guy like bike...grin grin
hahahaha..na the money wey him spend on top e dy reason oo..a dent on that ride fit make am cry
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by illswift(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:
Looks like a dead car .. Poor finishing .. N dis car wont make it on naija roads atall looks very flimsy .
Rather get the new shape bmw or audi dan dis crap
Looks can be decieving..do u know how many horse power engine that car could possibly carry??
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edunwa302(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Car for need for speed lovers
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by sweetgala(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
That is a owner-driver program , crazy car the amount of power being extracted from that 3.8L Turbo is crazy + the electric motors

about £2 Million to enter the program all taken
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by milestonejnr(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
banjicom:
This car looks Cheap, how much can I get One cool

Ogam, it is not too expensive, just £2 million (N595,278,930) and you get yours grin
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by adewestern: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
u call ds a car
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by niceguy7(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
This cyborg of a car cnt wrk in naija.
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by dnawah(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
does it fly?if no it is useless in abia state.
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by dnawah(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
does it fly?if no it is useless in abia state.
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
illswift:
Looks can be decieving..do u know how many horse power engine that car could possibly carry??

I get u but with all dat horse power n ur stuck in go slow wts the point ?
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
illswift:
hahahaha..na the money wey him spend on top e dy reason oo..a dent on that ride fit make am cry
no be lie... Niggers be livin fake lives above their means....
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by NemzySeries(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mercedez or nofin else

Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by banjicom(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
milestonejnr:

Ogam, it is not too expensive, just £2 million (N595,278,930) and you get yours grin

Wooow! So cheap! cool
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
NemzySeries:
Mercedez or nofin else

Now this is more like it smiley

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by masqot(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
I luv it
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by mikron(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
There are alot of cars like this, nothing new
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
blessedvisky:
cool.
Click like if you also think the steering looks like a gamepad.

Why wont it look like a game pad?, did you see any foot pedal there?
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by alexov(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
They tried to give it a bit of the F1 race car interior.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edusouls(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
banjicom:
This car looks Cheap, how much can I get One cool
1500 naira only..
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edusouls(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikron:
There are alot of cars like this, nothing new
brother na lie oo, this car no be beans, na super track cars,they cost millions of usd.
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edusouls(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
super cars just designed for track racing...
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edusouls(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
chillykelly86:
That looks cool. How much does it cost please?
I just wan know oo.

#powerHQ
just want to know? 1.4 million usd, that is 490 million naira...
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by Edusouls(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
Steering design is BAD. This can cause accidents.
hahaha brother,oyibo too much, i no say u never this type before,that steering is just for track racing...
Re: Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. by anukulapo: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think I just drove passed this car a few minutes ago.

#IWISH#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine / Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? / What Is The Difference Between C And E Class Of Merecedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.