Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) (35310 Views)

Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by diceman1: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
unite4real:

Like what please. Make ur suggestions.

Warm meal. She just gave birth

Blanket and Matrass

Something else to wear.

if possible since I don't know if she's calm or violent.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Noloss(f): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Exactly my thot
ojaydedon:
lol

who put the baby inside her
grin grin
Great news though
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by toprealman: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
WHY GIFT OF GOD AND NOT ONYINYECHI OR A YOURUBA TRANSLATION.MUST IT BE AN ENGLISH NAME? SOME MEN DESERVE TO BE CASTRATED.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by nnamdiosu(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kestolove:
My qstn is..who willl b breastfeeding d baby?

who gave birth to the baby?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by manydgreat(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
Choi! Konji na bastard.

So a sensible man had the guts to sleep with a mad woman. Eww!
What if she got pregnant before she went insane? have you guys tot of that?

Anyway plan to attend this;

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by chiedu7: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
GUYS NA POPULAR TACIT TO GET MAD WOMEN PREGNANT THEN YOU SACRIFICE THE CHILD.

AS THE WOMAN MAD, SHE WONT COMPLAIN.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kestolove:
My qstn is..who willl b breastfeeding d baby?
U of course. This ur question is just as clueless as ur oga at the top.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Missmossy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aww such a beautiful baby grin God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by francizy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's only in the time of PDP you will see good Samaritans like this. Wait till whenever APC takes over from PDP and see how they would have stoned the mad woman and her baby to death.. smiley

But truly, that APC man that slept with this woman only to win election, doesn't know the curse he just placed upon himself. angry

**Said GEJ**
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by synergycom19: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Don't worry my boy,the GOD that brought you have already made your provisions,because GOD sent his angels to give you antenatal care
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
SpencerLewis:

U of course. This ur question is just as clueless as ur oga at the top.
hahahaha.cluelss like Jonathan u mean
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
lion042:
Who is the father of that baby?

At large
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by lion042(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol
Lala247:

At large
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
TippyTop:
The child looks like a young Tinubu, I hope its not true what am thinking?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
chinnelle:
sad
See fine baby

I'm so obsessive with butt abeg. No spoil my mood this evening.

Btw, who put the woman belle?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by egopersonified(f): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Potential first female president of Nigeria. Welcome.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
They should ask the woman who the father is
You will be surprised she could pick him out
Such a sad story though
Beautiful baby
Can you imagine growing up to find out your mother was a mad woman on the street
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Henricarter(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
From who? They are my brothers but all news of
raping mad women always comes from their
side!
Could it be a curse or a norm? Nah so dem dey take make der money nah
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Henricarter:
KingTom:
From who? They are my brothers but all news of
raping mad women always comes from their
side!
Could it be a curse or a norm? Nah so dem dey take make der money nah
grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by ardeks(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
mackmanuel:

Are you not on whatsapp?
+2347080479159
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Archie30: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2015
''Mad woman''...wow. that's not fair. she's mentally disabled. Cute baby. I hope the baby daddy 'll be there for mum and the lil one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / My mother and her plenty pastors. / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.