Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio (994 Views)

Down Town To Shutdown Wukari. || Www.naijaram.com / What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by lastchild: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2015
A music producer friend of mine whom has been making madt beats for a long time now just got his prayer answered by God,his elder brother gave him 1 million to open up his recording studio

He's a bit confused in which town to relocate to and open his studio,he needs a music inclined town(except lagos)where there are a lot of up and coming artists

Can you suggest?
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
lastchild:
A music producer friend of mine whom has been making madt beats for a long time now just got his prayer answered by God,his elder brother gave him 1 million to open up his recording studio

He's a bit confused in which town to relocate to and open his studio,he needs a music inclined town(except lagos)where there are a lot of up and coming artists

Can you suggest?

Otueke u can employ GJ there when he returns
But what ever u do don't employ mama peace
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by lastchild: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

your joke aint sweet,so dry and childish

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by Djicemob: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

This is supposed to be funny?
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
between MAKURDI and JOS, all in North Central Nigeria.. lots of promising talents. the likes of Psquare, Tuface, M.I, Jesse Jagz, Sixfootplus, Mode9, Overdoze, Terry da Rapman, Pherousiouz, Cynthia Morgan etc all had something to do within and around the North Central Naija
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by lastchild: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acheme86:
between MAKURDI and JOS, all in North Central Nigeria.. lots of promising talents. the likes of Psquare, Tuface, M.I, Jesse Jagz, Sixfootplus, Mode9, Overdoze, Terry da Rapman, Pherousiouz, Cynthia Morgan etc all had something to do within and around the North Central Naija
thanks a lot
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
lastchild:
thanks a lot
Abj looooks lyk a proooomise Land........Try new tinz.......lot 0f upcumin ar in abj
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by lastchild: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Abj looooks lyk a proooomise Land........Try new tinz.......lot 0f upcumin ar in abj
thanks
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by lastchild: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
if lagos were to be included(I excluded it in the post) what do you think in terms of opening the studio,don't you think there are more up and coming artists in lag than abj
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
lastchild:
if lagos were to be included(I excluded it in the post) what do you think in terms of opening the studio,don't you think there are more up and coming artists in lag than abj
i was b0rn & brooouhqt up in lag.....i'm just qivina suggestion where u can try new tinz and make m0ney.....Lag get many artist than abj as u said....i tink abj is growin n0w sir
Re: What's The Best Town To Open A Music Studio by davidlight: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Although the Internet is a great place to learn more about music production, it doesn't give you the experience that you need to become a hit-maker in this business. If you want to get more interesting details about audio engineer, visit this site right here.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: JJC Ft. Olamide – Motiwa / Get Spanking New NAIJA Hits!!! / Trouble Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.