Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? (644 Views)

Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi And Router And Use On Ntel, Unlocked Devices 4 Sale / How Do I Locate Navigation Dvd On Honda Accord 2012 Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? by Nairalandar: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Have been searching for where to see the webcam but to no avail....
Tips on how to go about it will be highly appreciated! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? by ohnaigee(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Errm, hello

try using skype or yahoo messenger and go to settings or wizard in the application to configure ur voice n video settings, better yet, google is ur bestest friend. Hope this helps.

Btw ur siggy makes real sense to me, hence my tryna help.

Wonders without End cool

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? by Nairalandar: 3:17pm On May 25, 2015
ohnaigee:
Errm, hello

try using skype or yahoo messenger and go to settings or wizard in the application to configure ur voice n video settings, better yet, google is ur bestest friend. Hope this helps.

Btw ur siggy makes real sense to me, hence my tryna help.

Wonders without End cool
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Locate And Use The Camera On My Mini Laptop? by Solumtoya: 7:58pm On May 25, 2015
Big challenge here... Some of these mini laptops cannot access their cameras directly though. SO you may use your camera only when you want to Skype or do Video calls. However, try downloading any of the laptop camera apps and see if you can access it through there

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Latest WIKO PHONES At Best Prices / US Used Samsung RV-510 Intel Pentium Processor @ 2.3ghz ...SOLD!!! / 38mm Pink Apple Watch Sport For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.