Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. (1632 Views)

She Is Seriously In A Deep Pain, She Needs Your Advice / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls / Let’s Write That Final Year Project/thesis And Take The Stress Off You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. My project gives me nightmares and I need your help urgently.

Writing on: public perception of Ebola Virus Disease in rural Anambra state: A study of Awka North.
Am through with my chapter one, having problems with my chapter 2, empirical review. Its a fresh topic, so its not in the library and am not getting enough info. on net.

Please, you guys should help me out.
Thanks.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
cry Help!!!!!!!!
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
I know of some one who can help you but he charges too much..
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by akinboyepelumi1: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Wow! U just gave me an Opportunity to read about new stuff. Add Me Up on BBM let's work on this together. 2100FD4B
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Tydies:
I know of some one who can help you but he charges too much..

Hello Tydies. pls, where does he stay? can u pls give me his number?
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
Wow! U just gave me an Opportunity to read about new stuff. Add Me Up on BBM let's work on this together. 2100FD4B

I will do that right now

1 Like

Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Keky(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Check your mail
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Keky:
Check your mail

am having issues with my email.
pls, give me a missed call: 08085494279
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
I can't give you his number online but you can send him an email. His email is chocolatespicy368@yahoo.com,
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=Tydies post=31850930]I can't give you his number online but you can send him an email. His email is chocolatespicy368@yahoo.com,[/quote

Thanks a million
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by liveyourlife: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you "Anything" in Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Kindly Click Me To Get 2 free Months!!.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by liveyourlife: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
patiently waiting for your help
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Ololade1999: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Are you are phd or masters student?. I can offer my little but great help. It is a qualitative research project you are writing.If you are interested drop your email and I will email you on the protocols you have to follow in writing the projectf without charging any amount.I can help to proofread it at my leisure time
cheers
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ololade1999:
Are you are phd or masters student?. I can offer my little but great help. It is a qualitative research project you are writing.If you are interested drop your email and I will email you on the protocols you have to follow in writing the projectf without charging any amount.I can help to proofread it at my leisure time
cheers

lynneddy400@Yahoo.com
Am not a masters or PhD student... I will really appreciate your help. will be expecting your mail. Thanks
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Sweetyie(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
how far with ur project. i got a similar topic to write on. Content analytical study of Ebola in Nigeria
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by eyetee21(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ololade1999:
cheers
itunushobayo@gmail.com
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:
how far with ur project. i got a similar topic to write on. Content analytical study of Ebola in Nigeria

The project is stressful. Searching for empirical studies, found non yet.
Still searching though
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
cuttiemama:

The project is stressful. Searching for empirical studies, found non yet.
Still searching though

Don't know how u search d internet but a single search gave me a good answer with all d information you require. Check https://www.academia.edu/8074025/EBOLA_RESEARCH_PAPER and download the word document.

Best of luck in your research.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
wisemany2k:

Don't know how u search d internet but a single search gave me a good answer with all d information you require. Check https://www.academia.edu/8074025/EBOLA_RESEARCH_PAPER and download the word document.

Best of luck in your research.

Tried that too, but they asked for my email address which I entered. hut still, it refused to download.
Did they ask for your email?

Thanks for your help.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
cuttiemama:

Tried that too, but they asked for my email address which I entered. hut still, it refused to download.
Did they ask for your email?

Thanks for your help.

It requested for my email and I was able to download it. I think its what you are actually looking for. What's your mail address so I can send it to you.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
wisemany2k:

It requested for my email and I was able to download it. I think its what you are actually looking for. What's your mail address so I can send it to you.

lynneddy400@yahoo.com
Thanks a million
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
cuttiemama:

lynneddy400@yahoo.com
Thanks a million

Sent. Best of luck.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Zonacom(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Are you through with the literature review? Since your topic is a new one, in Nigeria at least, I would advice that you search online for works related to your topic carried out in Sierra lone and other countries that had the Ebola issue long before Nigeria. My project topic was kinda rare too, but i did a wonderful literature review by going a little outside the box. Goodluck.
Hope Prof. Ahaneku is treating you guys well
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by cuttiemama(f): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2015
wisemany2k:

Sent. Best of luck.

Got your message/mail, thanks a lot.
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
cuttiemama:

You're welcome
Re: She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. by segedoo(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
cuttiemama:

how's ur project going?
just checking on u

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Nigerian Universities & Polytechnics 2017 - Webometrics / Girl Celebrates Graduation By Eating 10 Wraps Of Okpawith 3 Bottlesof Soft Drink / Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.