Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria (43190 Views)

Economic Recession: Banks, Insurance Firms Slash Workers’ Salaries / Recession: Construction Firms Sack 65,000 Workers / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
EWU! So RCCG and Christ embassy are now companies and firms right grin
onyioshi....so u don't know that they were registered under the CAC and they all have their managers, accountants, official allowances and private jets

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
soe:
onyioshi....so u don't know that they were registered under the CAC and they all have their managers, accountants, official allowances and private jets
And that made them companies or firms Is this one OK sad get lost!
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by go4value(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigeria Bottling company makers of coca-cola in Nigeria have retrenched more than 1000 staffs BTW November 2014-March 2015

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK...
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
And that made them companies or firms Is this one OK sad get lost!
u r not ok
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by umarc19: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
soe:
LIAR.

where did you put RCCG, Christ Embassy and Winners Chapel?

Pwahahahahahahah.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by hardbody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
sumofus:

Do you stare at my mind all day? Exactly how I got my current job. Only heard about the company after I was called for interview. I can bet 99.2 % of Nigerians have not heard the name before. Talk of silent movers. My company was second only to Schlumberger in the oil and gas servicing/equipment market before the Halli-Baker hughes acquisition. Now we stand in a proud 3rd position - hopefully after we acquire Transocean, we'll overtake SCB.

Would trust the list if it were published by KPMG, Delloite or the likes wink

I am almost sure i know this player in the market but let us leave it at that. And you are dead right on the source. Kpmg. Deloitte or to an extent any of other 3 out of the big 5.

In all though, i prefer we are not listed.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
soe:
u r not ok
And you are sad
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
shikaan:
na wah o. u are alright sha?

I am ok, just stop being ignorant. Get his d**k out of your mouth. He does not know you exist meanwhile you kissing ass with your crusty lips
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
My company is there but seriously na serious stress close at 10 daily.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Boazzz: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
I dont agree with you, where is swipharm? Greenlife pharm? , orange pharm u listed cant even go near this two coy i listed.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by bezimo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shell cannot be the number 1 company in Nigeria when Exxon and Total E&P is there.Shell should be number 10.
how can Phcn with there failed brand and julius berger be better than Seplant Oil&gas as well as Addax Oil&gas. This is a nonsense list.Please check their worth on the stock exchange before ranking this anomaly.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Okanime231(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
All dis companies re functioning yet unemployment is high... Nawa oooo
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by vexing(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Superuser(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
You also omitted a major sector (IT).

The likes of;
IBM
Lenovo
Dell
HP
Samsung
Microsoft
Oracle
EMC
Thomson Reuters
Opera
Google
Trend Micro
Cisco
Checkpoint
Ericsson
Alcatel
NetApp
SAP
IDC
Redcloud Technology
NCR
Hitachi
Dimension Data
Business Conextion (BCX)
Computer Warehouse Group
Soft Alliance
Signal Alliance
Systems spec
3G Consulting
New Horizon
Microaccess
MBM
Inlaks
Etc

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
vokalguy:

I am ok, just stop being ignorant. Get his d**k out of your mouth. He does not know you exist meanwhile you kissing ass with your crusty lips
oboy free me na. haba. i dont want to tlk to u. is it by force?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
funny
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Boazzz:
I dont agree with you, where is swipharm? Greenlife pharm? , orange pharm u listed cant even go near this two coy i listed.
anonymous
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Edigrows: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think it's hightime I.T companies starts topping the List above all these Oil Companies. Just imagine what they will do if Oil well runs dry

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
NDDC is another nice place to work too.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by jaz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
oga remove kpmg from dat ur list biko
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by maxy097(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Over hyped companies
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2015
shikaan:
GEJ IS WORKING.

And you must be nuts.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by oruchechuks(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2015
what about universities? the kind of cars my lecturers drives ehn? no be here o
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Rawar: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2015
nig police nko?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
shikaan:
oboy free me na. haba. i dont want to tlk to u. is it by force?

Nah bro... people like you are responsible for the country not moving forward. What exactly do you know about the presidential candidate you rooting for? Do you agree with his policies? What has he done or what will he do that will benefit you now or in future?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Ojugunrege(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
RedBenson:

You critisize am finish still come go "like" am. Who deserve flogging now?

Hey buzz off there.....who u be tongue
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by majalisa(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
kilokeys:
na wa o.. chai.. make one take me naaa
and u actually missed the practical no 1 omitted in the theoretical list..self employment
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Acegoals: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
I guess no one checked out the link.

This list is for 2013 not 2015. The OP removed '2013' from the second paragraph. The list was published one year ago.

The list for 2014 has not been released
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by bluice2(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wondering what criteria was used to ascertain this?, even tho my place of work is equally listed. undecided
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Ojugunrege(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
RedBenson:

You critisize am finish still come go "like" am. Who deserve flogging now?
YOU! For not MYB tongue
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by AsaSage: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Best companies in Nigeria and you mentioned some banks and government parastatals yet not a single law firm is mentioned. That's hilarious, you do know that the top law firms in Nigeria pay better than some companies you mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.